Bowser's Lava Lair
||BrawlBox, CTools, GIMP, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools
Bowser's Lava Lair is a custom track made by ANoob. It has a style similar to GBA Bowser Castle 3. True to its name, it is full of lava, including lava waterfalls and a volcano. The track has many different shortcuts; one of which requires the player to be shrunk to take it.
It is recommended to put this track over slot 4.3 because of the KCL sound trigger.
|| Date of release
|| First release
| Beta 2
|| Update by Wiimm:
- Moved four respawn points.
| Beta 3
|| Update by SpyKid:
- Exchanged two textures to provide better visibility of the lava grates.
- Fixed bad camera routes and updated opening pans.
- Fixed item routes.
- Darkened grate texture further.
- Adjusted lava shader colors to match lava falls better.
- Changed the danger border texture to reduce Moiré pattern.
- Changed pennant material settings and deleted animations to prevent glitchy textures.
- Other small changes and cleanup.
- Removed some lava pillars and changed some settings.
- Changed texture along sides.
|| Update by Huili:
- Removed invalid KCL triangles.
- Lowered BREFT texture size.
- Changed numerous textures.
- Replaced special item boxes with regular item boxes.
- Updated the textures and visuals of course model.
- Changed post-effect lighting.
- Changed final off-road section to light off-road.
- Other minor adjustments.
- Added thickness to parts of road.
- Adjusted height of respawn points.
- Changed lava textures.
- Removed some item boxes by shortcuts.
- Adjusted grate mipmaps.
- Adjusted camera routes.
- Further respawn point adjustments.
- Minor edits to secret area.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
||Repère de Lave de Bowser
||La Tana Lavica di Bowser
||Lar de Lava do Bowser
||Лавовое логово Боузера
||Guarida de Lava de Bowser
||Κρησφύγετο Λάβας του Μπάουζερ
By the same author: ANoob