From Custom Mario Kart
(Redirected from User talk:Zilla)
Old talk is archived at User talk:Zilla/Archive.
- thanks for that. im rediscovering mkw and if there's anything i do remember, it's that i had a really good time here in the community and i want to at the very least play this game again
- --lol Zilla 02:29, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- i understand, i'll try to approach this completely from scratch
- --lol Zilla 02:54, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- holy heck you're back, im really glad to see you around, was a little worried that something bad had happened to you but it looks like all is well, the community has had its ups and downs since you've left but i think we're in a decent place right now. If you remember the ctgp beta group, that discord server is still around if you want to join back. Zachruff (talk) 05:06, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- thanks to you too for that. i am very sorry if i led you or anyone else to believe something bad happened to me. i would love to rejoin the ctgp group, although i dont remember my old discord account, so i'll have to make a new one if that is okay
- --lol Zilla 14:33, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- if it's using the email im thinking of, it's dead, so heads up; i'll have a brand new discord account (unless i can guess the password of my old one once i see it)
- --lol Zilla 20:52, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
N64 Yoshi Valley
Hey! Didn't realize you were still active. Sorry, I probably should've asked you before releasing that update to your N64 Yoshi Valley track. If you want me to remove it let me know. Thanks, Trainiax/SwampyGator (talk) 00:17, 11 February 2020 (UTC)
- I abide.
- --lol Zilla 04:09, 11 February 2020 (UTC)