- 1 Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
- 2 Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
- 3 Wario's Galactic Road
- 4 DS Rainbow Road
- 5 Boo's Hanted House
- 6 Unfinished Tracks
- 7 Abusing multible accounts
- 8 Version Number
- 9 Imported Tracks
- 10 Keeping Progress
- 11 Misc
- 12 Anime Circuit
- 13 Regarding recent releases and edits
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- Jefe 23:10, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Your recent edits to CTGP Revolution/Track Wishlist have broken tables, and one of your edits even removed an entire section. Your edit to the List of Custom Tracks removed another user's track and replaced it with your own. Please pay attention to your edits so they don't break things. If you do something like this again, it could result in a ban. --Jefe 00:14, 24 September 2012 (UTC)
- Please read the rules, especially the usage of the "preview button". -- Wiimm 16:56, 24 September 2012 (UTC)
Don't edit a page more than 2 times every 15 minutes, use the Show preview button before saving a page. If you do this for the third time it may result in a temporary ban. --kHacker35000vr 18:38, 24 September 2012 (UTC)
- At the same time, Torran restores the discussion, I done it too with a comment:
- Only moderators clean discussions. Only archiving on a sub page is allowed, if the discussion is very old or very long.
- Wiimm 23:50, 17 January 2013 (UTC)
If you remove someone else's name from one of the track lists, you need to add a comment as to why. For example, "He told me via chat" or "He said it was cancelled on the forums (include link)." --Jefe 22:58, 29 January 2013 (UTC)
You have canceled 10 tracks so far. As far as I'm concerned, I'm taking down any future announcements from you until you actually gain some credibility. Why are you worried? You take down other people's announcements all the time.
ZillaSpaz (talk) 18:42, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
- I didn´t canceled 10 tracks,it was 8,you´re counting something else.
- I´ll do 3DS Bowser´s castle,but you can´t remove that because i´ll really do it.
- I don´t take down other people´s announcemnts,i´ve allready stopped with that.
- (you could talk with me in the skype for talk about this.)
- --Rukasudo90 17:00, 19 May 2013 (GMT)
Tell me the tracks that cancelled then.
--Rukasudo90 17:16, 19 May 2013 (GMT)
- Well, you want your list:
released Custom Tracks:--------------------------------------- Night Desert (with super blooper kirio), formerly "DK Raceway" 3DS Wuhu Loop (model by Ermelber),DS Tick Tock Clock (with burikillo) canceled Custom Tracks (chronological order):----------------- 1.Boo´s Haunted House 2.Neo Rainbow Road 3.Piranha Plant's Castle 4.Wario's Galactic Road (on News for 21 hours, 19 minutes) 5.3DS Music Park 6.GBA Broken Pier 7.SNES Vanilla Lake 1 8.DS Rainbow Road Lunar Edition (on Page for 40 minutes) 9."GCN Hyrule Castle" 10.GBA Yoshi Desert 11.3DS Shy Guy Bazaar
- 3DS Shy Guy Bazaar:is in progress
- Boo´s Haunted House & Piranha Plant´s Castle are the same track(Boo´s Haunted House wasn´t good enough and i changed it into a castle).
- --Rukasudo90 17:54, 19 May 2013 (GMT)
- If they are the same, it still is 10, even 11. The main point is that you are canceling a lot of tracks and almost nobody trusts you to even finish one of your 'on hold' tracks. You can't work on more than one track at the same time, good tracks require time. And each time you went to a new track you forgot about your old one and it disappeared. --kHacker35000vr (talk) 21:02, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
- Any moment i say (i am still working in DS TTC)and why are you counting it?
- --Rukasudo90 18:24, 19 May 2013 (GMT)
--Rukasudo90 18:40, 19 May 2013 (GMT)
- Why 11? Rukasudo, you missed the point. 11 is the minimum number of tracks you have announced that end up being canceled or removed. I'm going to remove your announcements until we can believe you'll finish your planned tracks. By the way, DS Tick-Tock Clock and 3DS Wuhu Loop are only Beta, so you may have only completed 1 Custom Track after all. You better get started.
- ZillaSpaz (talk) 21:45, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
I´m sorry, I really missed your point.I´ll be careful with announcements from now on, and will work hard on 3DS Shy Guy Bazaar until it is released, before making other announcements.And also i didn´t know that beta wasn´t considered a complete version.
(I´m sorry if i bored someone).
--Rukasudo90 19:07, 19 May 2013 (GMT)
You've edited Tomb of Anubis 10 times today and all about changing the progress table. If you want to update progress so badly, please make a development page.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 23:19, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
What you meant with "badly"?
--Rukasudo90 23:19, 10 August 2013 (GMT)
When you submit an entry to the News page, newer releases during the same day have to go below older ones. You have been warned.
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 22:20, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
But why can´t I put up to newer one,I didn´t understand,could you explain me,please?
--Rukasudo90 21:20, 9 December 2013 (GMT)
Wario's Galactic Road
Did you not wonder why this track was removed from the track wishlist the first time? I am hearing reports that this is a texture hacked version of MKDasher's GCN Wario Colosseum, if this is incorrect then please upload a video proving as such. Either way, a track of this nature (a retextured port that bares no resemblance to the original) has no place on the track wishlist, so please do not add it there again. Consider this your warning. -- WorldsBoss 17:40, 15 November 2012 (UTC)
DS Rainbow Road
Hi Rukasudo! Can I ask you why you deleted or stopped your version of DS Rainbow Road or if there is going to be a new version? Thanks!--Gilc 02:38, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- He realized that it was an impossible task and gave up before the going got tough. --Torran 02:39, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
I stopped it because i don´t have more time work on it.Unfortully it stays in Alpha Version and begun to be a private CT.I´m sorry it won´t relense,Gilc. --Rukasudo90 11:57, 25 January 2013 (GMT)
- Can you please lend me the download link of alpha version? I really wanted to at least play it, just to see how was it going.--Gilc 20:52, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
Unfortully,i can´t give it for you,i´m sorry.--Rukasudo90 19:34, 25 january 2013 (GMT)
Boo's Hanted House
On a similar topic, are you still working on Boo's Haunted House? If you want to keep the page, you need to add a screenshot of the model or a video. Otherwise I have to delete the page per Rule 4. --Jefe 14:30, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
I already stopped with Boo´s Haunted House and GCN Hyrule Castle(just for warn). --Rukasudo90 14:53, 25 January 2013 (GMT)
- By 'stopped' I assume you mean you're cancelling the tracks. --Jefe 23:25, 29 January 2013 (UTC)
I´m not working on them,you may work in them if you want. Rukasudo90 21:27, 3 February 2013 (GMT)
Abusing multible accounts
This is late, but read this page. RC2b and RC2c as version numbers for Paradoxic Worldway are nonsense. It goes RC2, then RC3, and then RC4.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 23:20, 28 September 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't understand,Zelda MM doesn't have a temple called Dry Dry Temple,the track is just inspired in Stone Tower Temple,why does it need the game abbreviation?
- --Rukasudo90 17:18, 17 November 2013 (GMT)
- Maybe just leave that information out next time, to avoid confusion. Also, put : when replying, like I am doing.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 20:12, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
A doubt,Why can´t I have progress tables?Is there a rule which says who always put tables with more than half progress done,can´t has progress tables?If not,Why can´t I?
--Rukasudo90 19:33, 17 November 2013 (GMT)
- 1: It's very cumbersome to patrol your minuscule edits that don't signify anything about what you've actually changed.
- 2: Progress is now commonly kept on Development pages, like this. I suggest you make one.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 21:41, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
- I guess you´re right,I´ll do that. Thanks a lot for the tip for the progress.
- --Rukasudo90 19:45, 17 November 2013 (GMT)
- It's confusing to keep track of replies if you don't use : when they are needed. Check the history of this talk page and see how I've changed your posts by including :. Also, do not reply to this comment.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 21:47, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Ok,I´ll be more careful with that now.
If it was against a rule,I´m really sorry,I didn´t know that.
--Rukasudo90 13:59, 12 December 2013 (GMT)
Please follow to: Talk:GBA Broken Pier
- I can help you. --Rukasudo90 (talk) 17:20 28 February 2014 (GMT)
- --Rukasudo90 20:30 28 February 2014 (GMT)
- Ok what's your email cause I don't have a Skype. -- Stewie1.0 18:27, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- --Rukasudo90 11:58 ,01 March 2014 (GMT)
- Ok I sent it. -- Stewie1.0 9:05, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you.
- A doubt,which cartoon is Mike from?
- --Rukasudo90 11:32, 01 March 2014
- Wait which picture? -- Stewie1.0 9:40, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
- In the map of Anime Circuit. (Mike statue)
- --Rukasudo90 11:46, 01 March 2014
- Oh no that says Miku, and she doesn't have a show, just games and she's a holographic singer in Japan, so there's no specific show for her, you can look her up or should I? -- Stewie1.0 9:54, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
- Is this girl? http://akibatan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hatsune-miku.jpg
- --Rukasudo90 12:01 01 March 2014
- It says webpage not found. I'll send you a model of her in sketch up. -- Stewie1.0 10:04, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
- You got the email? -- Stewie1.0 10:57, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
--Rukasudo90 13:15 1 March 2014 (GMT)
- Ok is that everything you need? If yes lets get started :D. -- Stewie1.0 11:20, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
- Send me the model once it's done. -- Stewie1.0 12:05, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
Regarding recent releases and edits
Ever since late 2014, you seemed to have popped in and out of the Wiiki, making very "interesting" tracks to say the least. Have you been busy or something? I'm asking this because you made this page a while ago, which I randomly found again. --KantoEpic (talk) 01:53, 16 January 2019 (UTC)