|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Vesuvio's Inferno is a custom track created by Bulzeeb, It is his biggest, longest and hardest track that he has made. The name of the track is given by the name of one of the active Italian volcanoes, Vesuvio, which gives the high difficulty of the track.
- ALPHAMARIOX, for testing every version.
- YoshTaku, for testing Beta 1.
- Wexos and Atlas, for their model.
- Sniki, for testing Beta 1 and animating the rotating metal tube object ( ).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|2017-05-23||Start of development|
|Beta 1||2017-07-19||First release|
|Beta 4.le||2020-02-16||Update by Trainiax:|
|Beta 4.1||2020-02-23|| Update by Octanevinny:
|Beta 4.2||2020-06-11|| Update by Octanevinny:
- If this track is played on Item Rain via Riivolution, the game will freeze.
- The item sound effects cannot be heard during a race.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- 3hunts's Custom Track Pack (Details)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- SitBar's Impossible CT Pack (Beta 1)
Names in Other Languages
|Italian:||Inferno del Vesuvio|
|Spanish:||Infierno de Vesuvio|
Surprise Jungle Park – Nintendo Raceway – Lateral Shift – Pac-Man Circuit – Bowser Circuit – Mirage Desert – Sega Raceway – Frost Fun Stadium – Isolated Island – Neo Blackout Road
Rocrygma Mines – Spooky Bridge – Forestal Roadway – Luigi's New Circuit – Star Circuit – Mecha Donut Arena – Vesuvio's Inferno – 8 'n Infinite Race – Bullet Tower
Pokey's Waste Bastille – Galactic Tube – Bulzeeb's Dimensional Circuit – Sunset Cliffs – Specular Return – Flameice Lagoon