Mecha Donut Arena
|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Mecha Donut Arena is a custom track made by Bulzeeb. This is an evolution of DS Test Circle, with many objects and with more laps. The racers start over a platform over this arena. When the race begins, racers must avoid many electric propellers and some oil stains, in order to enter in the arena with many fire snakes and some Thwomps and Chain Chomps. The v1.0 of the track is totally static, but with the v2.0 the model rotates counterclockwise, making the race more harder then before.
On 2017-05-27, the author released 4 versions of this track:
- Ice theme, the frost version of the track, dedicated to Frost Fun Stadium and the ice section of Rocrygma Mines.
- Desert theme, the desert version of the track, dedicated to Mirage Desert.
- Jungle theme, the grass version of the track, which is probabily the most unchanged version of the track.
- Magma theme, the lava version of the track, dedicated to the magma section of Rocrygma Mines and Vesuvio's Inferno.
- Sniki, for teaching the author how to create a custom .
- Supershyguy, for his elettric propeller model.
- YellowYoshi, for his Grindel textures (desert theme only).
- Wexos, for his Thwomp model (magma theme only).
- Incorrect checkpoints make the game think you are in the wrong position at the start of the race.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v0.1||2017-04-18||Start of development|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
|Italian:||Arena Ciambella Meccanica|
|Spanish:||Arena Mecha Donut|