Mecha Donut Arena
|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Mecha Donut Arena is a custom track made by Bulzeeb. This is an evolution of DS Test Circle, with many objects and with more laps. The racers start over a platform over the arena. When the race begins, racers must avoid many electric propellers and some oil slicks, in order to enter in the arena with many fire snakes, some Thwomps and Chain Chomps. v1.0 of the track is totally static, but v2.0 rotates the track counterclockwise, making it even harder than before.
On May 25, 2017, the author released four versions of this track:
- Ice theme, the frost version of the track, dedicated to Frost Fun Stadium and the ice section of Rocrygma Mines.
- Desert theme, the desert version of the track, dedicated to Mirage Desert.
- Jungle theme, the grass version of the track, which is the most unchanged version of the track.
- Magma theme, the lava version of the track, dedicated to the magma section of Rocrygma Mines and Vesuvio's Inferno.
- Sniki, for teaching the author how to create a custom .
- Supershyguy, for his electric propeller model.
- ZillaSpaz and YellowYoshi, for the Grindel Thwomp texture (desert theme).
- Wexos, for his Thwomp model (magma theme).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|2017-04-18||Start of development|
- Incorrect check points make the game think you are in the wrong position at the start of the race.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
|Italian:||Arena Ciambella Meccanica|
Surprise Jungle Park – Nintendo Raceway – Lateral Shift – Pac-Man Circuit – Bowser Circuit – Mirage Desert – Sega Raceway – Frost Fun Stadium – Isolated Island – Neo Blackout Road
Rocrygma Mines – Spooky Bridge – Forestal Roadway – Luigi's New Circuit – Star Circuit – Mecha Donut Arena – Vesuvio's Inferno – 8 'n Infinite Race – Bullet Tower
Pokey's Waste Bastille – Galactic Tube – Bulzeeb's Dimensional Circuit – Sunset Cliffs – Specular Return