N64 Rainbow Road (Mr. Brian)
|Designer:||Nintendo, Mr. Brian|
|Date of latest version:||2023-10-16|
|Editors used:||Blender, CTools, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, RiiStudio, Wiimms SZS Tools|
This remake is Mr. Brian's first custom track. The track features an original model completely based on the Mario Kart 8 version, with slight layout adjustments to work around Mario Kart Wii's lack of anti-gravity. This version features the appearance of bouncing Chain Chomps ( ) and the steam train ( and ) also seen in the original version, modeled from scratch in SketchUp. There is also background decoration, such as neon-lit signs ( , , , , , , , , and ) and a spinning star ( ).
- This track had many problems in its development and I spent practically 3 years working on it, error after error. If I'm honest, I did this work in honor of my late mother, who loved playing Mario Kart with me, and even though she hated the rainbow tracks, she was supporting me from the beginning to the end, I would have loved for her to see it finished, but I know that now, she is up there, watching over me somewhere over the rainbow... I love u, mom. ❤
- -Mr. Brian
- Strobenz, for helping the author in the general use of Blender.
- Josei, for the Mario Kart 8-themed .
- Diego Vapy, for providing the optimized city model and the little golden rings ( ).
- BRIANDERN, for helping with the neon illustrations of the characters.
- MysterE99, for the medium gold rings ( ) and the spinning star from Trainbow Road.
- TailsCraft, for providing the big gold ring model ( ).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions: