- 1 Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
- 2 Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
- 3 3DS Music Park Track Progress
- 4 SA2 City Escape and 3DS Music Park
- 5 Misc
- 6 Your recent Tracks
- 7 Slow Motion Bug
- 8 Anime Circuit
- 9 The tracks
- 10 3DS Music Park
- 11 SNES Bowser Castle 1 Skybox
- 12 Pyro Circuit Constructive Criticism
- 13 SNES Bowser Castle 2 Remake
- 14 Custom object usage
- 15 Skybox
- 16 Invisible wall collision
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- WorldsBoss 18:56, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
You're making edits to your pages too frequently. Wait a day or so before changing them again, unless you have a release or something to announce. Also, to announce that you are working track, you put it on the List of Unfinished Tracks rather than as a news item. Additionally, you could post about it on the MKWii forums. -Jefe 03:04, 11 January 2013 (UTC)
Images must have descriptive file names. Instead of Screen1.png name it something like SA2_City_Escape_Screen_1. --Jefe 13:41, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
3DS Music Park Track Progress
Hi Chaos, I just wanted to drop by and ask what's going on with 3DS Music Park. I'm not trying to rush you, it's just that you had a basic model completed on January 11 but haven't had any progress that we know of in the past 4 months. Please try and finish the track ASAP, I can't wait to play it! --AwesomeAaronD72601 (talk) 22:17, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
SA2 City Escape and 3DS Music Park
You removed these tracks from your User Link. Does that mean you have canceled them? If so, please put [[Category:Delete]] on each page.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 03:03, 11 October 2013 (UTC)
Please follow to: Talk:GBA Broken Pier
- I have removed the news, because the file was not public accessible. See also Talk:Volcanic Pipeyard II. Hope you have changed the access rights now.
- Wiimm (talk) 00:38, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
Your recent Tracks
After I looked into your recent 2 Tracks I found out that your water/lava animation has a facepoint count of 25.000. This is almost as big as the whole Luigis Circuit and 7 times bigger than SNES BC3 I made. Please try to use the sun.brres from my Tracks which only have a facepoint count of 200. This will reduce the slow motion bug in your tracks by a lot.
Tock (talk) 05:33, 16 February 2014 (UTC)
Slow Motion Bug
Your newest tracks like GBA Lakeside Park, GBA Riverside Park, GBA Bowser Castle 4 and GBA Boo Lake have heavy slow motion effects. I would like to see your tracks in my distributions, but some of the tracks are horrible if playing at 2-spit-screen with enabled compi drivers.
I think, Tock can help you to reduce this problem. He already fixed some tracks.
- It's a pity that you ignore any conversation. You make very good tracks, but (as said before) all your track have heavy Slow Motion Bugs. Without discussion it is impossible to help you and to optimize your tracks. I'm very sad about this, because I like to see your tracks in my distributions.
- Wiimm (talk) 11:01, 3 March 2014 (UTC)
After you started your first ct's , i have feel and see much potential. Now on this year your ct's from one to one better. In my eyes you was a very good ct creater and the people want only to help you with some kritics. And now you are on the best way ever. Really. --Snake 17:33, 26 March 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks, I appreciate all support! :P -- ChaosShadow23 (talk) 18:04, 26 March 2014 (UTC)
- That`s fine to read. --Snake 19:54, 26 March 2014 (UTC)
3DS Music Park
The following link leads to my model of the bouncing notes from 3DS Music Park:  Please feel free to use this model in your track.
- Thanks, this saves me a lot of time -- ChaosShadow23 (talk) 00:22, 27 December2014 (UTC)
SNES Bowser Castle 1 Skybox
Hi, Chaos. I have a question. For my first custom track, I've decided to make one of the SNES Bowser castles. For that, I would like to know if it is OK if I use the skybox from your SNES Bowser Castle 1. Just let me know if that's OK. Thanks! --Hoogachakka (talk) 03:22, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
Pyro Circuit Constructive Criticism
Thanks for your critique on Pyro Circuit, I am looking to fix those bugs in the next version. However, you must remember that this track is unfinished, and is still a Release Candidate. Still, I am glad that you have given me ways to improve the track, and I will take those into account when updating. JoeeyTheDino (talk) 20:04, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
SNES Bowser Castle 2 Remake
Hey Shadow, I've started work on a model of SNES Bowser Castle 2, that is based on your remake of SNES Bowser Castle 1 (textures, background model e.t.c) and just wanted to know if you're okay with this and what credit you would like. Because I lack experience, I could also send you a copy of the model when it is more complete because it lacks proper shadow mapping (around corners and edges and stuff). Thanks Kingjt24 (talk) 05:57, 24 September 2015 (UTC)
Custom object usage
Hey, is it alright if I use the skybox from Sunset Wilds? I'd like to use it in a remake I'm working on for Sunset Circuit.
Invisible wall collision
Hi, I was playing in Abyssal Ruins offline, just for fun, and I ended up finding an invisible wall collision near the end of the track. It is between the two ruins located before the final gap jump. The outer walls of the structures on either side seem to extend into the darker parts road. I tested it in different scenarios, and the invisible walls (there's more than one) seem to only react to certain vehicles: Bubble Bike/Jet Bubble, Daytripper/Royal Racer, Dolphin Dasher, Standard Kart L, Offroader, Flame Flyer, Piranha Prowler, Jetsetter/Aero Glider, Wario Bike, Twinkle Star/Shooting Star, Torpedo/Spear, and the Phantom. Some of these vehicles do not collide with all the invisible walls, though. Thanks for your time! ~ J-Yoshi64 (talk) 06:12, 30 July 2018 (UTC)