GBA Luigi Circuit (zilly)
This port is based on how the track appears in Mario Kart DS. It features new textures, overcast lighting and completed cameras. The blimp from the DS version is present ( ). 3D houses are also in the background to replace the 2D ones.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.01||2015-06-02||Upscaled to 115%.|
|v1.02||2015-08-19||Added rain effect ().|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- HD's Retro Pack (v1.02)
- Mario Kart Wii x DS (Details)
- Miles5x5's CT Pack (v1.01)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- This is the first custom track from the author to feature a shadow map, although it was removed in v1.0-easy1.
- This is also the author's first GBA port.
- Although this is the third version of this track to appear in Mario Kart Wii, it is the first in which the background buildings are 3D rather than being a part of the skybox.
3DS Rock Rock Mountain —
DS Airship Fortress —
DS Luigi's Mansion —
DS Mario Circuit —
DS Wario Stadium
GBA Luigi Circuit — N64 Banshee Boardwalk — N64 Frappe Snowland — N64 Kalimari Desert — N64 Koopa Troopa Beach
N64 Luigi Raceway — N64 Wario Stadium — N64 Yoshi Valley — SM64 Castle Grounds
SNES Choco Island 2 — SNES Donut Plains 1 — SNES Ghost Valley 1 — SNES Koopa Beach 2
Standard Kart DS