Can you help me with Pipe Above Water.The following thing need to be done: making sure all colors show up and help with KMP. Let me know if you can help cause I just finished the model the right way. --Jax53000VR (talk) 00:09, 3 August 2015 (UTC)
- OK but you need at least one social network to help you, I recommend you to use skype. --MrDark35000vr (talk) 19:40, 3 August 2015 (UTC)
- OK, my gmail is: email@example.com --MrDark35000vr (talk) 22:56, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
- OK, contact me on skype or e-mail --MrDark35000vr (talk) 13:20, 20 October 2015 (UTC)
- Can you please give me a link to your gmail please? I have gmail. It is firstname.lastname@example.org. Tpointer56 19:12, 23 October 2015 (UTC)
Egg Village release?
- I haven't many time, I'm sorry but I already work in, I'll release as soon as possible :) --MrDark35000vr (talk) 15:39, 18 August 2015 (UTC)
- You're welcome. --MrDark35000vr (talk) 22:56, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
Mario Kart World KCL
Hello MrDark35000vr I was just on Wexos's page and noticed that you need help with a KCL? what you could do is make the obj file twice as big (aka copy it across) then use SZS explorer to create a KCL which will be quite buggy, after that open/download SZS Modifier and open your course_model.brres then click tools and create KCL it should be less buggy. It will tell you of number of times that certain things were excluded but as long as you do not get the "not enough vertex space" message you should have a working KCL --ImFromThOtherOS (talk) 16:57, 7 August 2015 (UTC)
- 668 KB is big file for .obj? It's a hard processing but I trying, My process is: First I create the KCL in CTools, replace KCL with SZS Explorer and then I creating KCL using SZS Modifier. Some information:
- 7188 facepoints
- 0 vertices
- 2396 triangles. --MrDark35000vr (talk) 17:27, 7 August 2015 (UTC)
- Is the error your getting not enough vertex space? (That's the normal one) when it's created in CTools as you know is quite buggy the way I did it (I'm no expert as you may know I'm relatively new but the KCL was fine for me just the KMP was tricky) was I got my sketchup file (Boardwalk Booster) and duplicated and moved the duplication over, that should fix the not enough vertex space, CTools makes the model quite small so you need a bigger model to patch over to them make a working KCL, I hope this helps! --ImFromTheOtherOS (talk) 20:10 7 August 2015 (UTC)
- I remembered that a tutorial by Segatendo, it has similar features of what you just said. I'll test it. Thank you. --MrDark35000vr (talk) 20:40, 7 August 2015 (UTC)
DTools rar file creation problem from Speed and Lap Modifier and CTGP Editor
Hi I can't extract the Speed & Lap Files.rar file. I have tried using both winrar and 7-zip, but both tell me that the file is "in unknown format or damaged". I'm using Windows 10, and it has already worked with this configuration. Just wondering if there's a problem with the generated files. I am using version 1.5 of DTools. Recently when CTGP Editor downloaded my Strap.rar and when I unzipped it it came up with the exact same thing as the Speed & Lap Modifier issue. Can you help? --MiniGeek2000 (talk) 19:37, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
Hi I installed the latest version of Wiimms SZS Tools but it still does not want to unzip in both. Do you know why this happens, if so can you fix it please. --MiniGeek2000 (talk) 10:27, 31 March 2016 (GMT)
- Hi, first I'm sorry for not answered as soon as possible. Second, the version of Wiimms Tools isn't the problem, the problem it's I deleted files from server, I upload when I finish the software (as soon as possible I'll finish). --MrDark35000vr (talk) 15:49, 5 April 2016 (UTC)
GCN Dry Dry Desert
Please tell me, If I can delete GCN Dry Dry Desert (MrDark35000vr). And don't forget to edit:
- "This article is a ..."
- Links in your credits box.
- No, I have several things almost done such as KCL, KMP, Model, Textures, Animations, so this weekend I will continue progressing. I will try to don't forget your tips! --MrDark35000vr (talk) 13:57, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
Edits and my custom track distro
Thank you MrDark35000vr for editing my page!
About your comment "I'm not sure if a distribution with 4 TRACKS is a good idea to release to the public..." the idea is that the tracks will supplant other My Stuff ones not that the public will only be able to play my tracks on their Wiis otherwise that would be a bad idea! --HackerCop (talk) 17:58, 7 May 2020 (UTC)
- OK, I understood. I said this because common distribution packs have 32 or more tracks when the authors released to the public. --MrDark35000vr (talk) 19:18, 7 May 2020 (UTC)