Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
You saved CTGP Classic Pack 12 times in 15 minutes. Please read the rules:
"Use the SHOW PREVIEW button as you edit a page until you are sure it is correct. Then SAVE. Do not edit any individual page more than 2 TIMES in a row in a 15 MINUTE PERIOD."
--maczkopeti (talk) 22:08, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
Do not submit tracks that have not been updated since they were previously reviewed for the CTGP New Tracks Wishlist, especially tracks that were removed in an older version of CTGP.
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 20:47, 6 May 2015 (UTC)
When an edit gets reverted by a moderator, please take it to discussion before reverting it back. Ermelber Circuit 1 is a very old and way too simple track that doesn't meet the current standards of CTGP. It also has a Position Jump Bug.
I seen pages that you are asking for help with CTGP CODE and was wondering if I can help you with that. And also you can join the Super Team with me and Dark Star (if you interest).
--Thanks for understanding Super-Mario68 (talk) 05:32, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
- I don't know....... I'm 10 so I can only Talk on the wiki..... I wish I could...Mabye? Jax53000VR (talk) 14:44, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
Becoming a moderator
No matter how many times you ask, you will not become a moderator. You have posted on three different pages, and twice (at the time of writing) you were told no with an explanation on why not. Wrong grammar, not deleting comments, not cleaning up your own pages, and asking itself are several reasons. I occasionally do work on fixing pages that don't follow the style and rules of the Wiiki, but I don't ask to become a moderator. Stop asking. --Snιvy (talk|contribs) 01:13, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
- What Emergamer02 is saying (not about being a brat) is for staff, the Wiiki Team wants to make sure each and every one of the members has the dedication to help out on the Wiiki. In smaller terms, you don't tell them you want the job; you SHOW them you want the job. And being 10 doesn't shield you from backlash (I tried) --Michael (talk) 02:45, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
- Help is pretty much everywhere, mostly blind-sided. If you see someone struggling to edit a page correctly, help them do that (Doing so would require memorizing the common format on the Wiiki). Even after successfully doing this, don't guarantee you will be noticed... --Michael (talk) 02:58, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
- Moderating is hard work. You have to monitor the recent changes and determine whether an edit is good, and if so "patrol" it so it is registered as good, and not something that needs to be undid or blocked for (I think that's how it works, but I'm not a mod so I can't be sure). In addition, you have to fix people's pages as you find them, but not cross lines like, say, not making unnecessary edits. You also need to learn spelling, grammar, and Wiiki formatting. Even when you have all this, however, the Wiiki is not currently looking for moderators, so don't expect to become one anytime soon. --Snιvy (talk|contribs) 13:20, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
Please don't disrespect other users (like Emergamer02) independent of the reason, you can't verbally mistreat a user to. In these conditions you won't become a moderator. Please stop insulting. --MrDark35000vr (talk) 03:00, 1 August 2015 (UTC)