Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- Thanks for giving me that welcome, FunkyDude15.
- --MichaelMichael54321 14:00, 23 August 2013 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Please only archive your talk page if it is very full. At the moment, it is not.
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 02:34, 2 December 2013 (UTC)
- Nobody even wants to talk on it...that's the reason I wanted to move my old stuff.
- --Michael (talk) 23:33, 2 December 2013 (UTC)
User Talk Test
--MichaelMichael54321 13:53, 23 August 2013 (UTC)
About "small edits" of your user page: I like it and I have no problem If anyone fix my broken english. Native speakers have nearly always a better feeling for their language.
--Wiimm (talk) 08:25, 8 December 2013 (UTC)
If you have to do "unnecessary edits to communicate", it is better to simply respond on their talk page or send an email.
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 20:17, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
Any reason that you removed your biography, moved it to Google Drive, and replaced it with the comment: "This will take you to the bio, as I am too lazy to put it on this page. Sorry." -- Suigetsu, the transformation (talk) 06:39, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
- Didn't want to take up too much space on the user page. --Michael (talk) 18:08, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
Retro Kart Wii
- Thanks for the support, man. --Michael (talk) 18:06, 27 June 2014 (UTC)