Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Please use the preview button and don't edit the same page multiple time in only few seconds!! See rules for details.
- Same order as before: Use the preview button and don't edit the same page multiple time in only few seconds!! See rules for details.
- -- Wiimm (talk) 09:14, 3 May 2016 (UTC)
- I will see how many people agree on my idea then if not then maybe yes. --MiniGeek2000 (talk) 19:33, 9 February 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry for not replying. I am planning to not put any speed modifier but I am having trouble with software so it will take some time. --MiniGeek2000 (talk) 10:24, 31 March 2016 (GMT)
- The project is supposed to be called Super Mario Kart but since Custom Mario Kart doesn't allow Super Mario Kart because of the game name which it then was renamed to Super Mario Kart Wii. My objective is to recreate Super Mario Kart as close as possible to what it was originally in 1992. That's why I did this in the first place. It won't have duplicate tracks like yours does because like I said it is a remake if you will. However I respect your work and effort put into yours and this whole site inspired me to be in the Mario Kart Wii hacking and even the console hacking scene which I started around 5 years ago (not sure). Later I created my YouTube channel to share it to the YouTube community in grand detail. Created the channel like 4 years ago. --MiniGeek2000 (talk) 07:04, 16 April 2017 (UTC)
I could help out with SMKW
If you like, I may be able to help you with making SMKW. I'm not that experienced, but I do know a thing or two. Just tell me if you want some help and what on and I should reply soon. :) --banjo2 (talk)
- Hey, sorry for late response. Thanks for volunteering, I will reply on what when I can since I am busy at the moment. :-) --MiniGeek2000 (talk) 20:44, 9 February 2017 (UTC)
- Can you tell me what you know so I know? (;-D) --MiniGeek2000 (talk) 07:10, 16 April 2017 (UTC)