Talk:GBA Bowser Castle 4 (Yoshidude4 & FunkyDude15)
As I saw in the video (beta) the loading times of the current version are very long, this could cause problems online (for example missing players). Also I think it should be tested in offline multiplayer, because the custom objects and the animations may cause slowdowns. -- M4x(iking) (talk) 11:53, 13 October 2013 (UTC)
Critics for BETA2
- No Moiré effect - That's really fine!
- Only 3 item rows is to less for this track. A fourth row in the north before the ramps with 5 itemboxes were fine.
- In the middle there is a item row with only 3 itemboxes. Why not 4 or 5?
- Red shells run to often into the walls. Please fix the item routes.
- Ignore what FunkyDude just said, he didn't port them, I did. You may use the ones from Beta 1, Beta 2 and v1, however, not the ones that are included in v1.1 (the ones with shaders), as they were made exclusively for this track and therefore I do not want them used in other tracks. --From Yoshidude4 (talk) 16:20, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
- I learnt how to do shaders mostly by trial and error, as different objects tend to have different shaders. There are a couple of tutorials out there, but most of them are either incomplete or inaccurate. The way I do it is to try and copy the settings of the Materials, Shaders and Colors of the actual Nintendo object. --From Yoshidude4 (talk) 15:59, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
CPU are very bad
Amazing track. But the CPU drivers are very bad and needs long to find the roadway. It is to easy to win in offline race. Can maybe make better the cpu to more hard difficult? --Snake 20:57, 28 December 2013 (UTC)