Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Just wondering, what program do you use to model? --From invis 01:59, 5 February 2014 (UTC)
- I normally use the combination of Sketchup and 3ds Max. The main modelling and texturing takes place in Sketchup and then I import it into 3ds Max, to clean up unused materials, such as the Default Material, and add extras such as Vertex Colors, to enhance the model. I also use 3ds Max so that the BRRES can be created in BrawlBox. --Yoshidude4 (talk) 07:53, 5 February 2014 (GMT)
Hello. If it's ok, I would like your permission to use 2 of your tracks for a distribution I'm working on; those being N64 Moo Moo Farm, and N64 Choco Mountain. MilesProwler5x5 (talk) 8:09, 15 February 2014 (EST)
- Sure, go ahead. That's half the reason I make tracks is so they can be used in distributions. --Yoshidude4 (talk) 11:19, 16 February 2014 (GMT)
3DS Music Park
Hi Yoshidude, I was wondering, would you like to help me with 3DS Music Park, cause I see you make amazing tracks and I want to see how it would turn out with your help :), and if you say yes, can you make the model cause I'm not very good at modeling :(. Thanks for the help :) - Stewie1.0 (talk) 15:24, 11 May 2014 (UTC)