Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Please slow down your edits. You have edited Helado Mountain about 5 times in 7 minutes.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 16:33, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
Signing Posts on Talk Pages
Just so you know, when you sign your name at the end of a post on a talk page it's much easier if you do -- and then 4x ~. This will result in the post being followed by your name and the exact time and date you posted there, which makes it much easier for us to patrol everything. Regarding your post about RC5 of Mushroom Peaks; I'll see what I can do. -- WorldsBoss (talk) 11:43, 5 October 2013 (UTC)