Talk:GBA Bowser Castle 4 (ChaosShadow23)
From Custom Mario Kart
- I think too, it's to large. And please move the thwomps into the racing line. At the moment there aren't obstacles. Last not least, the track does flicker much because of Moiré effects.
- Hanno (talk) 13:52, 13 October 2013 (UTC)
- @ChaosShadow23: I have seen have scaled down the track. But I'm unsure if you have seen the comments here and if the down scaling is a reaction of it. For me it is important, if someone takes notice of me. Otherwise I'll don't comment in the future. So please give a reaction (positive or negative) of comments and critics.
- Hanno (talk) 11:50, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't know any of these comments existed. I was already planning on downscaling it as soon as I tested the beta. And about this moire effect thing, I have no idea how to fix any of it. No one else has said anything about it
- ChaosShadow23 (talk) 17:28, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
- What? The lava I sent you is used in Nebula Lava Factory and it is a custom made by DarkyBenji. I asked him for permission (I would never take anything from others without permission...). First, I made my own sun.brres lava from grumble volcano course model and DarkyBenji edited it, but it was still glitchy, and then I asked him if I could take the lava from his DK Mountain Texture Hack, because it worked.
- [21/08/2013 22:27:27] ☆SpyKid☆: can i use the lava sun.brres of your dk mountain textures hack for my ct please?
- [21/08/2013 22:37:57] DarkyBenji: ok :)
- @Spykid: I probably misplaced the file. I have a bunch of other sun.brres objects on my computer saved, and I guess I thought this was the one you sent. It gets hard to find things when you have 125 icons on your desktop, with half of them being folders inside of folders. Everything is sorted out anyways, I put Tock on the Credits section of the page.
- ChaosShadow23 (talk) 23:09, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
This version is not harder than Yoshidude4 and FunkyDude15's version. Either the difficulty for this version needs to be lower, or the Dudes' version needs to be higher. --Michael (talk) 02:28, 17 June 2014 (UTC)
- Did you even play the track...? --ChaosShadow23 (talk) 02:34, 18 June 2014 (UTC)