Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- WorldsBoss 18:10, 27 December 2012 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Please use the SHOW PREVIEW button as you edit your page instead of SAVING so frequently. It is against the Wiki Rules to save a page more than twice in a 15 minute period. The section names like "Media," "Version History" etc. should not be removed from your page.--Jefe 19:22, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
Greek Translation Issues
Hello, I see you helped with the rest of the Greek translations for horsti12's page. Thanks! Like I said I'm doing this on my WII and I thought I was the only one translating Greek. TAS EPIC (talk) 18:04, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry for late reply, I had to go to sleep, due to different time zones (if you don't live in Europe)/as it got pretty late (if you live in Europe). How can I add it back right now without starting all over again? Sarantis (talk) 07:33, 28 May 2018 (UTC)
- Never mind, I just did the whole thing again. Thankfully I didn't have any problems this time around. --Unsigned comment by Sarantis (talk).
About your revision: the "All Items Can Land" is a feature that allows items that don't usually stay on the ground to do so, and get picked as well. For Spanish translation I couldn't find a good word, so I translated it as "All Items can be picked from the ground". So maybe the other word fits better?
—Atlas (talk) – 15:07, 28 May 2018 (UTC)
Names of your image files
- I don't want them on this site anymore. Feel free to delete them. Sarantis (talk) 09:13, 9 September 2018 (UTC)