User talk:TAS EPIC
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- His first account was actually banned for that reason, hence why there is a 2nd account right here. Check the rest of recent changes next time.
- --Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 14:16, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
- Exactly. A Mod banned me for using special characters in my name. --User:TAS EPIC 8:58, 27 July 2014 (UTC)
A user talk page is not Twitter. This is for people to leave notices or ask you questions. You may post 'updates' on your User Page instead.
--Have a nice day, from [[User:Zilla|Zilla--TAS EPIC (talk) 04:16, 6 September 2014 (UTC)Spaz]] 18:57, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
- -Sorry about that, I was just looking for some friends. TAS EPIC (talk) 19:26, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
Please read the Rules and use the Show preview button. You edited your user page 4 times in 7 minutes. Please do not edit any individual page more than 2 times in a row in a 15 minute period. --Quajeek99 (a.k.a. ezioma3) (talk) 17:48, 30 July 2014 (UTC)
Okay TAS EPIC (talk) 04:16, 6 September 2014 (UTC)
Thanksgiving for the greek translation
Thanks very much and no problem! I was just trying to help a lot to complete this translation, and I found that there was A LOT of greek translation missing, so I tried to help. And I didn't stop until I finished the greek translating. I will also try to improve some greek translations since I'm greek and I really DON'T want for it to be uncomplete forever XD. BTW, I don't really care about the character voices. As long as any game supports greek (I don't care if it's officially or unofficially translated) I'm very happy. And I'm truly from Greece and when I saw so much greek translation missing, I thought: "Oh my god there's no way the game's going to support greek if it is like this. I'd better start translating all of this UNTIL I finally complete them." But it seems I left CGN Tilt-a-Kart untranslated to greek but if I CAN translate it to greek... just leave it to me! (but if you have already translated GCN Tilt-a-Kart to greek never mind. I don't really care anyway because I'm greek.) And like what I said before, I will try to improve any greek translations that don't look good. Sarantis (talk) 20:54, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks! TAS EPIC (talk) 17:12, 30 July 2014 (UTC)
When I tried to run CTGP-R channel, it said my pack may be corrupted, so I deleted the jelly.bin file, because some said that will work, but I still have a problem. I can load the channel, but for some reason, the channel will not load custom tracks. The disk isn't scratched, and mkwii will run smoothly if custom tracks are disabled, but if they are enabled it will load past the "Online interactions not rated by the ESRB" screen, but then a black screen will pop up saying, "An error has occured. Eject and remove the disk, and power down the system. Please refer to the wii operations manual for details." Somebody please help! I've been inactive on CTGP for two months, and just finish updating to v.1.03.0062. I don't know if that has anything to do with that though.TAS EPIC (talk) 16:23, 19 October 2014 (UTC)