Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Your "update" to GBA Luigi Circuit has been removed in request by the author. Next time, before you post an edit to a track, try getting in contact with the author if he/she had activity in the past 6 months.
--maczkopeti (talk) 06:00, 31 May 2016 (UTC)
- Once again, you saved News 2016 5 times in 15 minutes. Further ignoring moderator warnings will result in a block.
- Also, please do not add any more adf.ly links, as they are not allowed.
- --maczkopeti (talk) 13:18, 19 June 2016 (UTC)
You have "updated" again two tracks without original creators' permission (Punch City 2 and Sledge Circuit). Since Punch City 2 hasn't been updated in the past 6 months, this update is permisible, but Sledge Circuit is a recent track and it can't be updated without creator's consent. Please read the Published Works Policy from the Wiiki Rules before doing this. —Atlas (talk) 10:26, 13 December 2016 (UTC)