- 1 Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
- 2 Help
- 3 Land of Purple Water's Music slot (CTGP)
- 4 Speedometer and Custom Tracks Wordlwide
- 5 Question about CTGP Revolution
- 6 I have good news and bad news
- 7 How hard is it to make a distribution?
- 8 BMG files?
- 9 SFP Patch Server
- 10 Misc. Section
- 11 Regarding to the CTGP-R Greek translation
- 12 Editing Cheat Codes to Change Speeds/Laps
- 13 Czech translation of CTGP-Revolution
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Land of Purple Water's Music slot (CTGP)
Why is Land of Purple Water with SNES Ghost Valley Music slot if I requested Mushroom Gorge's?
--Rukasudo90 11:45, 8 February 2014 (GMT)
- Either because I missed it, or because I'm an idiot, one of the two. I will change it to the correct one soon. -- MrBean35000vr (talk) 19:45, 8 February 2014 (UTC)
Speedometer and Custom Tracks Wordlwide
Hi MrBean.I made a distribution and i want the speedometer and custom tracks world wide thanks. --Jax53000VR
- You'll need activate CTGP Code for get speedometer. I could help you. --DiddyKong (talk) 22:15, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
Question about CTGP Revolution
I missing some updates of tracks and new remakes. What about DS DK Pass from Yoshidude and GBA Yoshi Desert from Ethanmark ?? The Fast CPU Aiparam is still there on Oflline race in some tracks yet. --Snake (talk) 10:47, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
I have good news and bad news
Hi Bean! I have some good news and some bad news to tell you! The good news is that I have finished the rest of the Greek translation for CTGP-R yestarday and fixed even more mistakes today! The bad news is SOME RANDOM IDIOT REPLACED THE TRANSLATION'S TALKING PAGE WITH THE TRANSLATION ITSELF!!!!! What are we gonna do!? D: Here's how the talking page for the CTGP-R Translation looks like right now: http://wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/Talk:CTGP_Revolution/Translation/CTGP_Revolution_Channel Sarantis (talk) 09:35, 16 January 2016 (UTC)
EDIT: Also are you gonna change the new name for Torpedo back to its original? Sword doesn't use the Torpedo that much lately.
- New name: "Sωord"
- Original name: Torpedo (Europe & Australia)/Spear (America)
How hard is it to make a distribution?
Hi MrBean. I would like to know how hard it is (using DTools or or another tool/tool pack) to make a distribution on a scale of 1 to 10. --banjo2
- Nobody uses DTools. People just make distros "manually". Bean and Chadderz actually coded their channel themselves. --Cloud Cotni (talk|contribs) 21:48, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
- It depends on knowledge and helper tools. For me it is very easy: I just drop tracks following my naming rules into a directory and say for example "make imez" to make my Intermezzo (a weekly MKW distrib with new tracks) in less that 1 minute. This includes also patching the BMG files.
- -- Wiimm (talk) 23:29, 6 February 2016 (UTC)
Hi! Another question. Could I get the BMG files for when playing online? I'm doing some BMG editing on CTGP-R but when I do, the friend room chat messages are the original ones from Nintendo! I want the chat messages to be the CTGP-R chats, but I also want changed text. --banjo2
SFP Patch Server
Can There Be a Misc. Section for Like custom soundtracks for Mario Kart 8? --User:DarkHydra
Regarding to the CTGP-R Greek translation
Mr Bean, are you planning to update the Greek language in the upcoming past? I had changed some text and fixed some mistakes as well in the past, but I don't see any corrections. Also, I made a mistake on Daisy's and Baby Daisy's Greek name; I wanted for some text to be closer than the Russian text, as Greece and Russia have too many things in common (just like Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau do), and also because some Russian text makes more sence than some of the English text (e.g. Dry Bones is called Koopa Skeleton in Russia, and his English name doesn't make any sence, while his Russian name does). I accidentally though that Daisy's name was ending with the same letter as Roy's name; the "й". But Daisy's name was ending with the "и". I mistook the place of those two letters (I thought it had 2 "й" instead of one "й" and one "и") and put the "η" at the end of her Greek name instead of the usual "ι", as I decided that each Russian name that ends with the "й", I should put the "η" at the end of their Greek name. The result is what you see here. If it was Roy Koopa, it would be fine, but it was Daisy and Baby Daisy instead. What am I gonna do now? Update their names and wait for 1000 years for you to update the entire Greek translation!? (Yes, I had even updated some other text, but in the past, way before the Time Trial text showed up.) Sarantis (talk) 19:34, 26 August 2016 (UTC)
- EDIT: I just cahnged a bit Toadette's Greek name after a minor discussion with MrSkopelos27, so I wanted to add the new change to the list. Sarantis (talk) 11:40, 3 September 2016 (UTC)
Editing Cheat Codes to Change Speeds/Laps
I'd like to increase the speeds and number of laps from time to time on Mario Kart Wii, and I'd like to use the Gecko codes you developed.
I've experimented and tried to figure out which values to change in the codes to accomplish this, but still have not figured it out.
Which parts of the cheat codes should we change to modify speeds and laps?
Czech translation of CTGP-Revolution
Hi MrBean. Czech translation is complete,so when will be added to the game?