Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
You have edited the page Surprise Jungle Park 3 times in 2 minutes. Please use the "Show preview" button before saving and remember to save a maximum of 2 times in 15 minutes. Thanks for reading and welcome to the wiki! —Atlas (talk) 12:46, 3 October 2016 (UTC)
- You have edited a lot of pages and most of them were bad edits. Entries in Version History should only contain a download if there are multiply releases and if there is a download to more than one of the releases. From what I have seen, you have used the same download link to all releases of a track, and therefore, no links should be included in the version history. It is also better to keep the link short.
--Wexos (Talk | Contribs) 15:09, 24 January 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks :) -Bulzeeb (talk) 21:42, 25 November 2016 (UTC)
List of custom tracks
After releasing a new custom tracks, please don't forget to add it to the List of Custom Tracks in alphabetic order, including your name and release date, as well as to News 2016 and your user link. I've done that for your existing tracks for you, but if you release a new one or update don't forget that! --Igorseabra4 (talk) 03:49, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
- It's easy, just go to the List of Custom Tracks or News 2016 pages and edit like you do with this or any other page. See how the lists are made and add your track to them the same way all the others are. Then click "Show preview" to see if it goes right. If it does you can save it. If you want you can go and edit the Sandbox page. You're allowed to do anything you want in that page to test if it will work before putting in another page, if you want or need to. --Igorseabra4 (talk) 16:04, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
- There's no need to edit the sandbox, it's there just if you need to test something that you don't know. You just got one thing wrong though, in the News it says "v1.0" while the track you released is actually a beta. So it should say "Bulzeeb released Beta 1 of Isolated Island" on the news. --Igorseabra4 (talk) 00:26, 15 November 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's fine now. One more thing though, I think you're not signing your posts here correctly, your "talk" button is actually leading to my page... You should type four tildes (~~~~) and it will automatically put your name, date and time, like "~~~~" becomes "Igorseabra4 (talk) 00:35, 15 November 2016 (UTC)".
- You mean I must do like this? Bulzeeb (talk) 01:41, 15 November 2016 (UTC)
- Ok. Thanks. I don't make this type of discussion often. :) Bulzeeb (talk) 01:48, 15 November 2016 (UTC)
Interested in track ideas?
Hey Bulzeeb, I'm Platypus180 and I love Mario Kart, and so do you! But I can't make my own custom tracks. Maybe you like to make some of my ideas for me? No need to mention me or anything. Just go to my user page and there are my track ideas. Platypus180 (talk) 16:15, 24 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hello Platypus180. Sorry if I answer you only now, but in these days I'm very busy and I don't have many much free time. I have see your custom tracks/custom arena ideas in your page: unluckly for you, I don't know how create custom arenas and for your only custom track I'm thinking a similar idea in a mine. But if you have other ideas, I can think. :) Bulzeeb (talk) 15:24, 26 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hey Bulzeeb, thanks for reacting! I'm probably pretty late as well (don't ask me why) but I'm glad to hear you MIGHT think about cooperating with me! Everyone I asked didn't want to even think about it and on my discussion page some users even discouraged me of even trying to ask and that it wouldn't work. Anyways, I came up with some new ideas which I think are pretty cool (or not). I didn't put them on my user page just yet but I'll tell something about them to you right now. So the first track is what I call DK Town, and it takes place in some jungle type of town, with a DK Statue and stuff. You will get to race on a tree like in Wild Woods, you get to climb up a tree, but here you drive on a bough or some wide twig, and then you go back down by some ramps made out of leaves, then you race atop of some of those houses and that's the lap. The other track I came up with is called Koopa Prison. And yes, that was also an idea for a battle track. So you drive inside a prison, into some of the prison rooms of them, and there's Koopa guards walking around, and that's pretty much it. A pretty short track is what I'm thinking of. And I got another very awesome track in mind but I'm not telling you yet. Really hope you are willing to help me! Platypus180 (talk) 14:58, 15 December 2016 (UTC)
- Hello again Platypus180. Sorry if I answer you only now, but this is a very busy period between custom tracks and other things. I don't know when and if I will created your custom track ideas and, if I'll do, you like the result. I wanna ask you if you don't have a program (like google sketchup) to created the model of your custom track. Bulzeeb (talk) 23:54, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
- Hello again Platypus180. I'm already busy with with many things, but if you have some scratches, I can check them. Bulzeeb (talk) 16:32, 09 October 2017 (UTC)