Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- Jefe 20:02, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
Download removal request
When you remove nonworking downloads from a page, can you please add [[Category:Stub]] to that page too? This way, it's easy to track which pages need new downloads.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 22:20, 19 October 2013 (UTC)
Talk about aggression and translation
- I'm not agressive , sorry if you think that , just when I give a name on my track , normaly , his name is same in other language , I hate translation.NinYoda1 (talk) 10:59, 2 November 2013 (UTC)(talk)
- It's okay NinYoda1, what I felt is that you seemed offended that we translated your track before you, why offended ? Because you justified your action like if you were attacked and had to defend yourself, so like Wiimm is telling you, translation is just optionnal so if one of your track name is badly translated, leave it like it is because it's not that important or just change it , you ARE the author of this track so don't justify yourself because you HAVE the priority of how you want it to be translated (somehow, I remember that mkwjason tracks have a translation problem) but don't fight against moderators (you know that don't you ?). So yeah ce n'est pas la mort donc destresse ;) .
- Avenir 12:17, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
What is your problem about Wiimm? Zilla has make this update. Not Wiimm. Wiimm did his job great. --Snake 19:39, 27 March 2014 (UTC)
- 1:Wiimms HAVE made this update for sure!!
- 2:Actually, no shade was thrown in my comment at all !! I was just giving the reason why I put this update there, because it seems that the respawns points on Rush City Run are still bad while other people are saying that the beta 3 (which fixes that bad respawn points) already made into CTGP so I think that now you can understand my confusion :O .Avenir (talk) 20:43, 27 March 2014 (UTC)
- You mean Rush City Run. I thought you mean DS Airship Fortress. Sorry Why you not tell Wiimm self? That's only fair i think.--Snake 20:53, 27 March 2014 (UTC)
- @Larry98. I have understand it. It was a mistake. I have talk with Avenir. Not with you.--Snake 07:51, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
Re: Texture Hacks Without Download Link
Because i wanted to make the wiki more complete. And i don't want to get my work cancelled. Watch here : http://wiki.tockdom.com/w/index.php?title=List_of_Texture_Hacked_Tracks&oldid=28002. Then Worldsboss cancelled every empty page. So, why some aren't deleted, like Luigi's Galaxy Circuit ?-Dswii3ds (talk) 08:42, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
- Do you know now ? P.S today i finished Moo Moo Meadows textures, did you see ?-Dswii3ds (talk) 19:01, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
The 'problématique' translation
The french translation of CTGPr is almost finished (in this discussion, we could talk in français, are you a native French speaker like me or are you someone who learnt French ? In the second case, I will write in English ) Donc, la traduction française de CTGPr est presque terminée. Presque, car il demeure toujours un différend : il s'agit de Desert Night Sky. Une première question : Considères-tu également que la traduction est quasiment prête ? Ensuite : Quel était l'ancien nom de Desert Night Sky ? Parce qu'on pourrait peut-être traduire l'ancien au lieu du nouveau ? +facile&peut-être le nouveau titre comporte des fautes de syntaxe, ce qui expliquerait bien des choses. Toujours est-il que je suis au bord de la sèche, pour ce circuit. --Unsigned comment by Wallaertq (talk).
- Bonjour, premièrement, oui, le francais est ma première langue sinon je n'oserait pas venir modifier ce que tu fait lol, pour ta première question, pour moi, la traduction est 99% prête et je considère les modification récemment effectuées facultatives. Concernant "Desert Night Sky" son ancien nom était "Desert NightSky" si je ne me trompe pas (la différence aide vraiment ...). Personnellement je suis certain que ce circuit ne peut pas avoir de traduction exacte en français sans sonner complètement "off" donc c'est pour ça que j'essaye de me détourner de l'exactitude pour essayer de "d'embellir" le nom du circuit (avec plus ou moins de succès) bref, je ne trouve pas de solution autre que de se détourner du nom exact du circuit (Désert Céleste Nocturne) OU de traduire exactement le nom du circuit en "Désert Ciel Noir/Nocturne" a toi de choisir :p .Avenir (talk) 14:40, 25 July 2014 (UTC)