Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
You have edited the page Stronghold Castle (AlphaFlame) 8 times in 12 minutes. Please read the rules and remember to save a page a maximum amount of 2 times in 15 minutes, and use the SHOW PREVIEW button before saving any changes. —Atlas (talk) – 14:20, 22 March 2018 (UTC)
Why did you replaced the existing cup icons? With your upload you changed the icons on 61 pages.
Next time please upload them under a new name (e.g Alpha's Track Mix Mushroom cup) I reverted your edits. --Larry98 (talk) 16:10, 25 January 2020 (UTC)
- I think it was a "MsUpload" pitfall if using same names. So protected these 8 main cup icons. -- Wiimm (talk) 17:52, 25 January 2020 (UTC)
- I apologize. Thank you for getting rid of my edits. I wasn't aware when renaming the 8 icons I wanted to use would replace the 8 original cup icons if I named the cups I wanted to use the same thing as the originals. I just wanted my cups to be displayed with the original cup icon names, not erase them from other pages. I will be more careful next time and I apologize again for the inconvenience. -- AlphaFlame (talk) 19:41, 25 January 2020 (UTC)