User talk:ヴァレミ varemi
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
bad grammar ...
- It's not a problem. Other will fix your bugs is articles. -- Wiimm (talk) 22:30, 11 December 2017 (UTC)
I like always to see new authors. And it is clear, that they have to learn. And one point to learn is to select a good Version Number. If you say v1, you suggest, that the track is complete now and ready for use. But If I test your tracks, they look more alhpa or beta than RC1 or V. So please read »Version Number«. -- Wiimm (talk) 22:30, 11 December 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks. I didn't know the page, and I said v1 at my discretion. I'll correct. -- varemi (talk) 22:45, 11 December 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for collaborating with the translations to Japanese of many Custom Tracks! If you are interested in translating more, you should check Wiimm's script that stores all translations as well as the ones that are missing. You can check out them here: https://info.wiimm.de/ct-wiiki/track-names-by-language.txt —Atlas (talk) – 13:07, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
- That's very useful. Thanks! -- varemi (talk) 16:56, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you! :) -- varemi (talk) 00:21, 3 January 2019 (UTC)