Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Looks like you've edited the page Alpine Skyway 25 times in the past 4 days.... that's a lot more than was necessary. First of all use the PREVIEW button instead of saving every tiny edit. Second, in general you shouldn't update more than a couple of times every few days unless you have something significant to add - like screenshots, a download or video. We really don't need to know that you're now 5%, 15%, 40% etc. finished with the KMP. It wastes moderator's time because we have to check those edits, and and it wastes your time because you're editing the wiki instead of working on your track. -Jefe (talk) 23:16, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
- You edited Sacred Woods about 5 times in 7 minutes. This is excessive. Are you reading the Rules?
- Do not edit any individual page more than 2 TIMES in a row in a 15 MINUTE PERIOD.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 18:32, 6 August 2013 (UTC)
Magnetic City Glitch
Hey ! I found a glitch shortcut which saves 10 seconds. At the start, when you are at the first fork, choose the left road, after the little ramp on the floor, you should go near the traffic sign and if you touch the wall you'll get out of the track. Go around the house and get the stone road after turnimg to the right. Do the straight in front of you and at the fork turn to the right and if you follow the road you'll find yourself at the magnetic wall with the cannon. Please fix this ! Hope you understand what i wrote ;)-Dswii3ds (talk)
Cool, Cool Mountain...and First Period
The second period tracks are the ones that i want to update now, and release E. Gadd's Computer... by the way i didn't forgot that i should also update alpine skyway, it's quite important... --xBlue98 (talk) 02:51, 20 August 2014 (UTC)
- The track is already in the CTGP New tracks wishlist (heidy) haven't you checked? --xBlue98 (talk) 12:57, 28 December 2014 (UTC)
Update Magnetic City
Can you please update Magnetic City to replace Moonview Highway Slot because Wine's CT Pack was able to do that,but when it's launched on wii with the file name "ridgehighway_course" it presents me with a black screen. 4tbMyles8110mkwii 21:51 7 February 2015 (UTC)
- I don't really care and have time to update an old and bad track as heck like Magnetic City... --xBlue98 (talk) 22:59, 8 December 2015 (UTC)
- To enable a track on Slot 4.2 it must have at least one truck, car, or bomb car and the course_model.brres must be the original Moonview Highway one.