Template:News Month 03
From Custom Mario Kart
Revision as of 23:55, 6 March 2020 by Jcharlesk
Add your news items to. It shows all releases made this month.
- News Schema
- For the current year, we have separate templates for each month of the year. Add your news items to .
- The news page of the current year (e.g. News 2020) is only a collection of the months templates.
- Use the templates News Month 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 and 12 for new news.
- main page. It is based on News 2020 and is updated by a moderator. is used to display news on the
- At the turn of the year, the news page of the previous year is replaced by the concatenated months templates. See »Workflow since 2019« for details.
- Posting rules
- Put new dates just above older dates.
- The release date is according to the time zone UTC, which is the wiki default. Use the format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601) for all dates on the Wiiki.
- Don't write the same date twice. Sort news items made on the same date oldest first.
- Identify the news item with its version number (v1.0, etc.)
- All news items must be releases with downloads available. (Other announcements can be added, but must be approved by Wiiki staff. Post the announcement on the talk page for review.)
- If it is not a Custom Track, identify the news item as a Texture, Font, Character, Program, etc.
- Multiple releases of the same item (v1.0 then v1.1) on the same day should be included as one news entry.
- The track name or other key word must be in bold text. To make bold text, put three apostrophes in front of the the word you want to make bold, and three after it. ('''track name''')
- Wiimm updated his custom track distribution MKW-Fun 2020-02 to v2.
- Oh ok updated Final Fortress to v1.5.
- AlaskaMK and KouraRiku updated Candy Cane Circuit to Beta 4.2.
- Wiimm updated Moonlight Downtown to Beta 4.