Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about the series. For the vehicle, see Mario Kart (Vehicle). For the custom vehicle, see The Mario Kart.
Mario Kart is a series of racing games produced by Nintendo.
This wiki pertains to custom content created for Mario Kart Wii.
There have been a total of fifteen games in the series. Eight unique titles were produced by Nintendo for its game systems.
- Super Mario Kart (1992, Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
- Mario Kart 64 (1996, Nintendo 64)
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2001, Game Boy Advance)
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (2003, Nintendo GameCube)
- Mario Kart DS (2005, Nintendo DS)
- Mario Kart Wii (2008, Wii)
- Mario Kart 7 (2011, Nintendo 3DS)
- Eighth installment:
- Mario Kart 8 (2014, Wii U)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2017, Nintendo Switch)
Four arcade titles were co-produced by Bandai Namco.
- Mario Kart Arcade GP (2005, Arcade)
- Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (2007, Arcade)
- Mario Kart Arcade GP DX (2013, Arcade)
- Mario Kart Arcade GP VR (2017, Arcade)
One mobile title was co-produced by DeNA.
- Mario Kart Tour (2019, Android/iOS)
One Nintendo Switch title was co-produced by Velan Studios.
- An unspecified entry titled VB Mario Kart for the Virtual Boy was reported as existing by German publication Big N in 2000. This is the only known indication of this title's existence.
- An unreleased tech demo developed by Denaris Entertainment Software for Game Boy Advance, titled Mario Kart XXL, was created in 2004.