User talk:Bruh de la Boi
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- Hi, XanderKartWii. As much as I like your offer, I unfortunately would rather not do any characters by request at the moment until I get better at model swapping. My released character mod is a beginner effort; the bones aren't perfect and it's rather high-poly. Bruh de la Boi (talk) 19:25, 1 December 2020 (UTC)
Hey. So I have been getting some ideas for custom tracks and have textures and models, so I was wondering if we could make custom tracks together. No idea how to make custom tracks but yours are awesome. XanderKartWii (talk) 07:41, 3 December 2020
- Hi once again. Assuming you have the models and textures ready, I suppose we can plan on something when I have the time for it. I’m pretty busy in the next upcoming weeks, plus I’m planning on making a track with my girlfriend in the near future, but I’ll be sure to hit you up when I’m free! Bruh de la Boi (talk) 5:29, 4 December 2020 (UTC)
- Hello again Xander. I am busy right now, as I am creating a custom track of my own. I would probably be happy to help later, so feel free to DM my Discord later to give me the files. Alternatively, if you'd like to try to import them yourself, you can follow this tutorial. Bruh de la Boi (talk) 16:53, 4 September 2021 (UTC)
- Releases for custom tracks aren’t specified on the news page due to the fact that it’s the main content released on this wiki. In addition, custom track distributions on the news page are listed as “custom track distributions”. - Bruh de la Boi (talk) 22:43, 3 November 2021 (UTC)
- Normally I would agree, however the way grammar works in Spanish would very likely make the translated acronym more than 41 characters, which is the maximum amount of characters you could input for a track name in Mario Kart Wii. I think it is more important to keep it under 41 characters, and besides, it is still accurate to the full track name. - Bruh de la Boi (talk) 02:55, 15 November 2021 (UTC)
Hey, i have a question. Why did you remove everything linked to my profile on DON'T SOFTLOCK CIRCUIT? Winbag4 said I could release his track on tockdom, so why isn't it okay to write "published by SitBar" or something like this on the page? SitBar (talk) 00:58, 10 April 2022