Hello, I have seen a video of Galaxy Road.... I must know if this track gonna releasing.
PC Freak 16:38, 20 June 2011 (CEST)
Hey BigOto, I'm a big fan of your tracks and have downloaded all of them (then downloading the MKW CT GP) and loved them! I just want to say that I have created a CT idea, but am a loser in Google Sketch Up, Blender, ect. and was wondering if you could create the track for me? I have a diagram if you are interested! N00b 0f h4x 22:23, 14 December 2011 (CET) -(OBVIOUSLY)
- I do not take any requests, sorry. --BigOto 22:46, 14 December 2011 (CET)
Mario Kart Arcade GP
Hey BigOto! I am offering to port one Mario Kart GP Track of your choice to some of the best CT Makers, and to you as a bit of a reward for helping me with Jungle Island so much. Simply go to www.mariowiki.com, and search "Mario Kart GP 2". There should be a list of GP Courses there, just let me know which one you'd like to port Via my talk page. (Please note this is not a request for you to do a custom track, this is just an offer for something that doesn't happen often, and I will try my to go through with everybody's request) -- SuperMario64DS, 17:13, 23 December 2011 (CET)
- Hi BigOto!
- I only wanted to ask u something about translations.
- Thunder in Thunder City has to be translated?
- 08Juan80 14:53, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
- Because the city "Thunder" was named with the idea that eventually the track would have animated thunder and lightning in the background, it acts as an adjective as well as a name, so yes it does translate. I believe this would be "Ciudad Trueno" in Spanish, but thanks for making sure! --BigOto 18:38, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
- No problem =P
- Was to assure if I translate it or nope.
- 08Juan80 15:51, 8 May 2012 (UTC)
3DS Rainbow Road- Textures
Are you going to make a bump map for the road? It would actually be pretty easy, as nintendo was pretty lazy in making it- they took Wii RR's texture (which is actually DS RR's texture), upped the contrast, and made a star-shaped bump map. They reused that bump map for the tunnel too, so you'd literally just have to do the two textures. If you're too busy with school or whatnot I can even make the texture for you, I just wanted to let you know about this. invis (talk) 05:20, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
- Actually, never mind. I went ahead and made them- link here. You'll have to download them one by one, sorry for that D: invis (talk) 18:51, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
- That's good stuff, but I've pretty much retired myself from MKW CT making so it's unlikely it will ever see an update from me at this point. If you want to you can go ahead and import it yourself (I'm totally fine with this). --BigOto (talk) 22:08, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
Porting MK7 tracks
Hello. You say MK7 tracks can not be ported in this time. Is there coming a option to make to port it maybe? Is it planed?? A special programm is missed right? --Snake 22:33, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
- I am currently unaware of the ability to do so, as nobody has managed to reverse-engineer a copy of MK7 and then reverse-engineer its model format. So no, there's no program that can do it yet (and probably won't be for a very long time), which is why I created my own model for 3DS Rainbow Road. If you look closely it is slightly different from the original model because I was unable to port anything directly. --BigOto (talk) 23:59, 27 January 2014 (UTC)