Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Here is your StaticR.rel for the pal version of mkw.
I only have the pal version.
- I don't have pal, but Ill try to find a way to patch it to NTSC_U.
- Miles5x5 (talk) 6:50, 15 February 2014 (EST)
Using Tracks in Custom Track Distributions
If a Custom Track page has a restriction on what Custom Track Distributions it can be in, then follow the rule. Example: Nocturne Circuit. If it doesn't say anything about restrictions, then you may include it in a Custom Track Distribution. If there aren't any restrictions, then asking each author for permission is commendable, but not necessary.
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 03:21, 16 February 2014 (UTC)
Mario Kart 64 Remake?
- Yes, but it is gonna be a little different from yours, and it is gonna be called "Medal Kart 64". I need permission from the CT authors before I can announce it though
- --Miles5x5 (talk) 1:08, 16 February 2014 (EST)
- Yes :D, but it´s better if you use the CTGP_CODE. There you can change for each the slot and the music slot diffrent. I can do all those things for you if you want. If you have more questions add me in skype please (thehorsti12) --Horsti12™ THE Clouddealer (talk) 20:14, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
Random Fact about me :P
I'm sure people have noticed I use EST instead of UTC when I post. No, I don't get up at 3 in the morning to post something like this XD
Regions ≥8000 at Wiimmfi
Regions ≥8000 are reserved and will not accepted at Wiimmfi. So you have to change the region to a number <8000.
- Ah, my bad; I claimed those on the wiiki well before Wiimmfi opened and didn't realize they are now used for other purposes. Will do, thanks for telling me :P
- Miles5x5 (talk) 15:58, 9 August 2017 (UTC)
Hi Miles5x5, when you add an SZS download to a track please leave the WBZ link as a download, too. I don't want to go through thousands of Wiki pages again updating links if another hoster goes down or deletes everything. Wiimms archive will continue to exist. Adding a SZS link is fine for those who can't convert WBZ themselves, but the WBZ link from the archive should stay on the track page, too . -- Leseratte (talk) 16:29, 20 October 2017 (UTC)