Talk:CTGP Classic Pack
Custom Track Region?
- I'm working on v1.5 and the region will be specified then Jax53000VR (talk) 01:31, 23 August 2015 (UTC)
I'm doing the same thing.
I'm doing the same as you but mine is called CTGP 2.8 (Remastered) it has the same features as yours minus the Mr.L Character and has new features and new versions of CTGP 2.8 tracks and a new version of Six King Labyrinth. --Unsigned comment by 4tbMyles8110mkwii (talk).
- I'm turning 10 on feb. 1st and i just started making these i already got v1.0 planned plus i need testers and if u want to be one respond and you can test v1.0
- You see I turn 10 in February on the first. I never got to play CTGP 2.8 and I dicided to download it, mod it, and add Wiimmfi and new features.
- The reason is to play on old tracks with a few new versions and play the classics. V1.0 will have 2 ( or3?) new tracks so here you go! --Jax53000VR
- Who want to play a Custom Track Distribution from 2010? Please test the tracks and you will see that more than 80% of the tracks are very very bad, like in CTGP Revolution v1.03. And most of the tracks from CTGP 2.8 are already in CTGP Revolution. Only Haunted Woods, Incendia Castle, Kartwood Creek and Fishdom Island are playable, the other tracks are full of bugs.
What a coincidence.
SWAP Tracks was planned on my distribution but keeped giving me DSI Exeption somehow? 4tbMyles8110mkwii 13:19 31 January 2015 (UTC)
- What is that?
- DSI Exeption is an error in homebrew applications that uses libwiigui that when you put a unsafe file in the system and is also a type of Wii brick. For example
- Wad Manager 1.5 GUI by nIxx gets an error because GameCube controllers aren't supported.
- 4tbMyles8110mkwii 9:48 1 February 2015 (UTC)
- First answer these questions:
- Was it made over another pack like for example pro ct pac which I use?
- What's Your age? But Cause by you age I can see how much knowledge you have
- Well..... You should find a pack to rebuild over and change the xml thing and copy the files into a folder and I can't build one. I just turned 10 ;) --Jax53000VR