GBA Lakeside Park (igorseabra4)
From Custom Mario Kart
|Editors used:||Wiimms SZS Tools|
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|RC0.6||2011-04-20||Fixed last respawn bug|
|RC0.61||2011-06-10||AndyK fixed the "no way out" bug.|
|RC0.62||2011-06-13||AndyK added a better respawn.|
|RC0.63||2011-07-11||AndyK fixed the "inactive items and itemboxes" and Wiimm's wall landing bug.|
|v1.0||2012-08-17||Wiimm inserted a tricky cannon to jump over the road and change the direction of the drivers.|
|v1.1||2013-01-05||Rukasudo90 changed the model textures and changed the sky texture to the original.|
- If you leave the racing line to the right while jumping across the road it is possible to land in a small grass area. The bug is, that there is no way out (video). A ramp, a small gate or respawning are solutions. Fixed in v0.61 by AndyK.
- If you are small (because of a lightning) it's impossible to jump across the road. You have to wait. It's exactly like that in Mushroom Gorge.
- Not really a bug: The map is mirrored. Gonna be fixed if CTools adds a button to mirror the KMP.
- In the area before the jump there are curious glitches. Sometimes (most after time stamp 2:40) you can drive through item and fake boxes. In the start of the video you see Red Shells going through the Banana (it was not the first time).
- After the bomb explosion (video at 0:39), Wiimm lands on the wall and can't drive away. The other player saw him in the wall (they didn't actually see him, they saw only the name).
The track had some problems jumping across the road:
- In 100cc, some karts can't cross the road.
- If you are using a small character, it is impossible to cross the road.
- If a CPU falls down, the driver loses its racing line and is unable to find the route.
To solve this problem, there are 2 principle different solutions:
- Insert a fall boundary. But here the jump is too flat.
- Use a cannon. This is done in v1.0. When landing, the driver turns to the right to follow the road direction.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Cuber's Hack Pack (v1.1)
- Legend's Awesome CT Pack (v1.1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
By the same author: igorseabra4