Bumpfest Pack

From Custom Mario Kart
Jump to: navigation, search
Bumpfest Pack
Author: CuberHax
Type: Riivolution
Version: RC1
Date of Latest Version: 2019-10-19
Download: Google Drive

Overview

Bumpfest Pack is a distribution made by CuberHax. It allows players to play around with getting bumped as a lightweight vehicle by a heavyweight vehicle easier by modifying the item probabilities to have a 45% chance of Fake Item Boxes, a 45% chance of Triple Mushrooms and a 10% chance of Stars, regardless of which position you're in. The distribution also has Wiimmfi support and its own region. However, it is recommended to use an alternate license for the online region to prevent unnecessary VR or BR loss.

Media

Currently no media

Version History

Version Date of release Information
RC1 2019-10-19 First release
By the same author: CuberHax

Spotlight Distributions:
Cuberluigi CT PackCuberHax Music PackMKW Ultra Shortcut EditionRevo Kart 64

Other Distributions:
9.0x Speed PackBumpfest PackCuber's Hack PackCuberHax Character PackCuberHax Track Texture Pack

Texture Hacks:
Dark Bowser Castle 3SK VolcanoLapis MinesCuber's CastleSunset MallCuber CircuitSSBB Mushroomy KingdomMax's World RoadCuber RoadwayStone Jungle
Galaxy BeachHaunted ParkwayCold TownshipSunset Peach BeachMoonview PlainsBowser's Hot SpringsMolten Granite IslandCrystal DesertAurora Facility
Frostbite Circuit

Custom Tracks:
Autumn SkywaySpace RacewayKamek BeachLethal Lava LandLuigi's LakesideMKT New York Minute 1Wii U Sweet Sweet CanyonGBA Cheese LandNo-Road Circuit
Dangerous Dino CourseGo-Kart CircuitSNES Vanilla Lake 1 BetaWindover TrekRainbow Road DXDS Rainbow RoadInsane Ghost ValleyJames Bay

Custom Characters:
SpikeBeeg YoshiSpyroQuagsireWigglerYellow Beeg YoshiHungry LumaChristmas Beeg YoshiWooperQuagspikeSushi CatBeeg BoshiYellow Boshi
Yellow Beeg BoshiSleepy Yoshi

Custom Vehicles:
Dry BomberFunky Kong on QuackerBanisherFlame RiderShooting StarZipperROB-BLSPink Gold Peach on Wildfire FlyerTyrantCucumberStandard Kart 7

Track Edits:
Invisible RoadTrue Mushroom PeaksMidnight City FallsSakupen Valley R/T

Other "Fun" Mods:
Ultra ShortcutterNoHack2Win Race.szs Recreation

Updates and Alternate Updates:
Super ServeBiker WarioGCN Baby ParkSquidward on Mach BikeNight RideDarky CliffHyrule CastleFlame CoreNorthpole SlideCrater RacewayCircuit Raceway
Concord Royal TownMawileMedium Mii Outfit CSeaside PlainsBoshiGBA Rainbow Road (Ugotowned35000vr)39 DaysR/B Male MiiAmong Us Crewmate/Impostor on Foot

Discord Server