Custom Track Distribution Maker
|Date of latest version:
||Custom Track Distribution Maker
Custom Track Distribution Maker (also known as CTDM) is a program created by Prampo. It creates custom track distributions with a graphical interface. The program is currently in beta.
You can check the CTDM Tutorial for more details.
To install Custom Track Distribution Maker, follow these steps:
- Download Custom Track Distribution Maker.
- Download Wiimms SZS Tools.
- Download Wiimms ISO Tools.
- Download FFmpeg.
- Add FFmpeg to PATH.
||Date of release
- Actually copied assets.
- Added basic LE-CODE track config GUI.
- Added custom music.
- Added Gecko code patching.
- Added multiple game version patching.
- Added error logger.
- Added MP3/WAV to BRSTM converter.
- Track config now saves custom music correctly.
- Readded support for BRSTM files.
- Added global "myCodes" folders.
- The spinning animation when patching no longer stutters.
- Added basic XLSX config export.
- Added an empty video in-game when selecting tracks.
- Added option to patch the distribution without converting audio files.
||You can now patch the game with a custom Wiimmfi region.
- Improved setting interface.
- Improved logging and dedicated error interface.
- Added proper support for English on NTSC-U to Pack.xml.
- JSON files with Gecko codes no longer swap the JAP and KOR parts.
- Minor bug fixes and graphical issues.
- The program no longer gives an error when BRSTM files have inconsistent names.
- MP3/WAV files now loop in-game.
- MP3/WAV files should no longer clip excessively during the amplification phase.
- Custom music now works with all tracks instead of only the first 32.
- Added custom characters.
- Added custom UI.
- Added option to include the original 32 tracks.
- Added Wiimm's cup.
- Added Wiimms SZS Tools version control.
- Battle Mode now no longer crashes.
- Added NTSC-K image support.
- Files from the Scene/UI directory are now copied from ORIGINAL_DISC correctly.
- Fixed many minor bugs.
- Fixed an issue where custom cup icons were not displaying correctly in all menus.
- Fixed a bug causing custom music to malfunction.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with custom character models on Peach, Daisy and Rosalina.
- Added "Create .zip" button for streamlined file sharing.
- Added "Run on Dolphin" button for quick emulation startup.
- Fixed a bug that caused tracks to be mapped to the wrong music files.
- Fixed a bug where regular files were mistakenly flagged as "fast".
- The online Multiplayer menu is now successfully patched.
- Added new "AZ Sort" button, which allows you to alphabetically sort tracks.
- Fixed custom music errors.
- Fixed pack zipping function.
- Added slot validator for validity checks.
- Included battle arena music as music slot options.
- Updated LE-CODE to build 38.