From Custom Mario Kart
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- There is a file called "banana.thp" on the files. It has been modified to do, well, nothing. Just replace all the thps with that one ^^ -- WoomyLuma (talk) 15:12, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- What do you mean? If you mean the background image, it's split into two for some reason, the top is in Race_X.szs (X being a language), the bottom is in Race.szs, you can edit it using the CTools or BrawlCrate! Feel free to contact me on Discord or something, as this is not the way of communicating haha -- WoomyLuma (talk) 20:05, 21 May 2020 (UTC)