Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- Zilla 22:40, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
Please use the Show Preview button instead of saving the page multiple times, it is against the wiki rules to edit the same page more than twice within 15 minutes. Thanks =D -- WorldsBoss 11:01, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
Moderator Messages/Wiiki Rules
Please read the rules and follow the tutorials given at the main page to create a page. Do not edit a page more than 2 times every 15 minutes and create a User-XXX-Link on your own page, instead of the one given in the tutorial.
kHacker35000vr 12:32, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
Please sign talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). Simply typing your username and using [] to link it is not good enough, as it does not provide a time stamp.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 21:05, 5 July 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know I have to give them long filenames. I won't do it again.
- Super-Daisy55 (talk) 21:48, 8 August 2015 (UTC)
GCN Daisy Cruiser
is the port you are creating your own port or an edit of MKDasher's work? In case you are stealing his work, add it as an update to that track instead of taking all credits. We don't like stealing other's work.
Why did u delete the page! I wrote: FIRST I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT MKDASHER DID THE PORT AND EVERY THING ELSE!!! SO CREDIT ALSO GOES TO MKDASHER!
I also added him as Creator.
Why did u delete the page?
- Like I said above, this is an update of the track not a new track. Would you like it if someone steals your work? Even if you give credits, it stats stolen.
- kHacker35000vr 13:42, 13 January 2013 (UTC)
ok I understand. So should I just make an update at MKDashers version and write my name to the version history or should I write my name to Creator? :)
- Please read this: Talk:GCN Daisy Cruiser (Super-Daisy55) -- Wiimm (talk) 11:21, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
- Have you seen my PN on mariokartwii.com about v3 of the track? (It's ready for tests)
- Wiimm (talk) 21:46, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
A new CT planed??
Hello. I saw a video on youtube about a CT from Zelda. Is it true do you work on it??? Do you know wht i mean???? look at thie link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbyaQwQ-BGk --Snake 14:10, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
Yes it is true. I'm working on it, but I'll finish an other CT first. Super-Daisy55
The track if i mean looks very very nice on the video. I like it. Looks amazing. --Snake 21:27, 27 December 2013 (UTC)