Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Errors and problems
Tell me if you've experienced some problems with my files. SY24 (talk) 07:12, 5 January 2016 (UTC)
Hey SY24, not sure if you're still here but the Multi Coloured Yoshi download link is broken on both versions. Could you please upload a patch? (sign) YoshiArrow, 4/5/2019
Hello SY24. How do you place the multi-colored Yoshi menu and race icons in the .szs files described in the ReadMeFirst.txt file? I get the part to convert the .png files to .tpl. It's just the part to replace the different Yoshi colors in the .szs files. Also what is the Rainbow Yoshi texture used för? --Unsigned comment by MiniGeek2000 (talk).
- Hello MiniGeek2000. Apparently you must choose your favourite Yoshi-Color to replace it ingame. It is not possible to use evry of the different colors. That's why I put a rainbow-colored Yoshi in it, for the case that someone cannot decide for his favourite color. If you have chosen your favourite Yoshi to appear ingame, take SZS Modifier and the following szs-archives: Award.szs, Driver.szs, MenuSingle.szs, MenuMulti.szs, MenuOther.szs, Race.szs and Title.szs.
- Each of these archives have subfolders like "bg", "button", "pad_recognize" and so on, you will see on yourself. These subfolders ALSO have subfolders: "anim, blyt, ctrl and timg". Inside the "timg" folder all the TPL files are stored. Search through all "timg" folders for TPL-files called "tt_yoshi_64x64.tpl" and "st_yoshi_32x32.tpl". You will find "tt_yoshi_64x64.tpl" in multiple of the named SZS-archives, but "st_yoshi_32x32.tpl" is only located in Race.szs just once. You can replace them by right-clicking the file in SZS Modifier and then select your converted TPL-file on your PC. Don't forget to save afterwards. SY24 (talk) 14:17, 13 August 2017 (UTC)