Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks and other items.
- Make good edits. PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Don't blank or delete anything from your talk page.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
Thank you! Jefe 04:32, 27 August 2012 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
- You edits of the Leon's CTPack page are in violation of Rule 5 of the Wiiki - no more than 2 edits, undos included, in a 15-minute window. - Ah2190, the Master of Nitrous, (Talk page) posted at 14:45, 1 November 2012 (UTC)
I see in the video description that v2.0 of Purple Cosmo Road that you made some changes to the KMP. What did you change exactly? Did you change anything that makes gameplay different? If so, it goes here. Also, your videos need to link to your track's wiki page so that people get the latest version. --Jefe 15:47, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- Additionally, I see that you've uploaded three versions of the same image, under different file names on the wiki. If you'd like to rename an image, simply select the "Move" option that is provided between the 'history' and 'watch' options, there is no need to reupload an image just to change it's name, so please use the Move option next time it is necessary. --SuperMario64DS 07:21, 26 January 2013 (UTC)
For Lava Raceway
Hello ! I can help you on Lava Raceway if you need help. Excuse me for my english, im french. Mkwzak, 11:13, 24 February 2013.