Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Alright, Thanks for the mentioning. --Keiichi1996 (talk) 13:32, 18 November 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for late response, but no problem. You can use modified tracks without my permission, because it is your track. --Keiichi1996 (talk) 15:17, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
A secret unreleased track?
Hello. In last time i saw more tracks on youtube, they are not released, or released, but not released here on the wiki. I saw a track from you. The name is Area 28 or 88? I saw some other tracks from you too on youtube. I don`t know all names. But my question is, why you guys did make custom tracks with no offiziell release?? Sorry for my english. But i think you understand me very good.--Snake (talk) 20:26, 10 February 2015 (UTC)