Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- WorldsBoss 17:09, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
Please use the SHOW PREVIEW button before saving edits to see what your edit looks like before you save it, so you don't have to do multiple small edits. Do not edit any individual page more than 2 TIMES in a row in a 15 MINUTE PERIOD. Alternatively, you may practice editing in the Sandbox
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 20:34, 15 July 2014 (UTC)
You removed my name from the credits section of Desert Raceway. I just checked your SZS for v1.0 and it contains two of the road textures I made for Rooster Island. I allow people to use my textures, as long as they credit me. Would you mind explaining yourself? --Jefe (talk) 07:36, 16 July 2014 (UTC)
Autumn Forest (v1.2 by Miles5x5)
He tried to fix an ultra shotcut on this track. Here is a video. Just wanted to pointed that out because you said: "(..)no ultra shortcut can be found in the track(..)". --Unsigned comment by Sniki (talk).