Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Question about software
- Hey Riidefi, I use Roadkill to make simple uv maps in Sketchup. I use it since SBK Ninja Land and it workes pretty fine for me. Sniki (talk) 19:37, 26 July 2016 (UTC)
Hey Sniki! I'm Platypus180 and I'd love to make my own custom tracks! But I don't have the game, and I don't think I'll ever make it. Maybe you would like to make some of the tracks? All credit goes to you, you don't need to mention it was my idea or anything like that, but you can if you'd like. If you're interested just go to my talk page and look at the ideas I have. Platypus180 (talk) 20:00, 23 November 2016 (UTC) P.S. I should probably move them to my main user page instead of the talk page but I'm lazy so I'll do it somewhere else during this week.