|Editors used:||CTools, SketchUp|
Sunset Circuit is a custom track made by Vulcanus2. It was one of his first designs that he eventually decided to work on again. It was remodeled and textured in SketchUp, and it turned out how the author wanted, even for only having one height level. When trying to make the track the first time, the author failed, so he tried a second one. The third try was Koopa's Platform, and the fourth try was another failure.
On June 8th, 2018, Natani released a remake of the track. He updated and improved the visuals heavily, while still keeping the track design simple and faithful to the original.
Another remake was released on January 17th, 2020, after having been delayed multiple times from its original window of July 2019. This update changes the visual presentation once again, bringing the track up to modern standards visually while still keeping the gameplay people like.
- ZPL Gaming, for providing the shadow map and helping with model issues in v3.0-beta.
- Zilla and Jasperr, for helping with model issues in v3.0-beta.
- xBlue98, for the skybox from Crossingville in v3.0-beta.
- ChaosShadow23, for the skybox (v2.0 – v2.2) and moon ( ) from GBA Sunset Wilds.
- Riidefi, for adding a shadow map (v2.0 – v2.2) and helping with blackscreens.
- MysterE99, for the tree model.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v2.0||2018-06-08||Remake by Natani.|
|v2.1||2018-06-21|| Update by Ptpix1 and Natani:
|v2.2||2019-05-23||Fixed item route on the shortcut.|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
|Portuguese:||Circuito do Ocaso|
|Russian:||Трасса на закате|
|Spanish:||Circuito del Ocaso (NTSC)|
Circuito Crepuscular (PAL)