|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
Mushroom Peaks is a custom track made by MrBean35000vr and Chadderz. Despite its high level of popularity, this track has received high criticism in the past about its placements being too hard – however, requests for the change of their location have been rejected as it would remove much of the challenge that allowed the track to become so popular in the first place. This track would later be remade by Ferv in 2019, known as Mushroom Mountain.
- Welcome to another new track for Mario Kart Wii, clearly based heavily on Mushroom Gorge: Mushroom Peaks.
- This track is the longest, hardest and by far the prettiest looking track that me and Chadderz have made so far. It features annoying respawns, lots and lots of areas to die/sheer drops, and more bouncy mushrooms than you can shake a stick at. Very often, the track can't be completed in 5 minutes due to its length, ESPECIALLY if it's 100cc (see video :P)
- This course was designed by me (Mr Bean) however, huge credit goes to Chadderz for coding the SZS Modifier, making all of this possible and listening to my many nagging requests (believe me if he hadn't, this course wouldn't have turned out nearly as nicely as it did).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|RC2||2009-12-23||Fixed KCL bugs that caused people to fall through the track.|
|RC3||2009-12-??||Added KCL grid to reduce Slow Motion Bug.|
|RC4||2010-02-28||Fixed a bug that prevented bouncy mushrooms to appear in Multiplayer mode.|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Best of the Worst (RC5)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CtocKartWii 3.0 (RC4)
- Cuber's Hack Pack (RC5)
- Luma's CT Pack (RC5)
- Pro CT Pack (RC5)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Although Mushroom Peaks was the fourth released custom track, it was the first one to not be based upon another track from a previous Mario Kart game. The first three released tracks were SNES Rainbow Road, GBA Rainbow Road, and GBA Cheep-Cheep Island.
- Of these, Mushroom Peaks was the third to be released by MrBean35000vr.
- A Bullet Bill is a very powerful item in this track because, once a player has passed the first bouncy mushroom on the fast mushroom route, activating the Bullet Bill will take them the rest of the way – guaranteeing them a safe landing.
- On December 31, 2009, MrBean35000vr uploaded a video of Mushroom Peaks in a live view with every observed player in the room also using the track. This made Mushroom Peaks the first Mario Kart Wii custom track to be seen in a functioning live view across the Internet.
Names in Other Languages
CTMKF PC Font