|Creator:||MrBean35000vr and Chadderz|
|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
|Creator:||Skipper93653, TheGamingBram, MrBean35000vr, Chadderz|
|Designer:||MrBean35000vr, Skipper93653, TheGamingBram|
|Editors used:||SketchUp, BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Quote from the RC1 release video:
- This track is Chomp Valley, which started out life as boring old DS Peach Gardens. Now it has a cliff, Chain Chomps high on caffeine/crack and Monty Moles on steroids. It also has a lake which you'd be hard pushed to fall into, I don't think anyone has so far, but it's there in case you ever want to drown.
- Anyways, this track is definitely definitely definitely the prettiest track we've made so far, makes Mushroom Peaks look completely ugly (no offence to it), and also took longest to design. I came up with the idea on a whim; I drew a squiggle in Paint and thought, "Eh, that'll do" and made a track out of it. Then built a cliff, some jumps, a lake, etc... Needless to say, it turned out much better than I expected it to, and the addition of the chain chomps especially keeps things highly interesting and amusing :P
- A huge thanks, of course, to Chadderz for coding the SZS Modifier, and for yet again, listening to nagging requests. Because of it, you lot all get a new SZS Modifier too with some enhanced features, so it all worked out quite nicely, eh?
Also, this is the first MrBean35000vr custom track to be recreated and has gotten permission by him to do so. Thanks for ChisSilver64 for some custom images ingame on v1
- Falling at the big ramp - There is a hole at the top of the big ramp that you can fall down and end up below on the inside. Fortunately you can escape again :P I will fix soon.
- Texture issues - This seems to be caused by running in 50Hz mode. Try setting the Wii to 60Hz! (This also happens on anyone running the Korean version of Mario Kart Wii, no matter what the video mode is). An optional texture fix version was included in CTGP Revolution v1.01 to compensate for this.
- You can get stuck after the boost panels on the rock.
- Respawn points are just whack
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1||2017-10-15||Remade by Skipper93653 and TheGamingBram|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP 2.8 (RC1)
- CTGP Revolution (RC1)
- Pro CT Pack (RC1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2010-12 (RC1)
- Miles5x5's CT Pack (RC1)
Names in Other Languages
|Portuguese:||Vale dos Chomps|
CTMKF PC Font
Porting Heaven & Hell (a MKDS CT) (begins after Skipper Circuit)
Chomp Valley, Mini Parkway (In progress)