Mario Kart Definitive Edition
|Date of latest version:
Mario Kart Definitive Edition (formerly known as Mario Kart All-Stars) is NGC's second custom track distribution. This includes every track and battle arena from Super Mario Kart to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (including the retros from Mario Kart: Super Circuit and Mario Kart DS onward), excluding wave six of the Mario Kart 8 Booster Course Pass, the arcade titles (as all of them were not remade) and Mario Kart Tour. It also includes music from the games, including the miscellaneous music. Further recommendations and help can be put on the author's talk page.
A few things to note:
- Bangkok Rush 2 and Bangkok Rush 3 are not included because a version is not available for them.
- If a track does not have a remade version of it, then either the same version is picked or the one closest possible.
- Tracks and battle arenas do not work together at the same time.
- Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe battle arenas are not there, as they either been not remade (in the case of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe) or adapted (in the case of Mario Kart 8).
- For some of the city tracks, they have been separated in the same slot like Animal Crossing, as the use of the track changing every lap was not implemented.
The list of tracks and battle arenas can be found here.
|Date of release
Texture Hack Distributions:
Custom Texture Grand Prix
Custom Music Distributions:
Super Mario Odyssey Music Pack – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Music Pack – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Custom Music Pack