Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 01:00, 25 November 2013 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Generally, VS Race videos have higher priority than Time Trial videos, because VS Race will show Enemy and Item Routes, as well as Objects that don't appear in Time Trial.
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 01:00, 25 November 2013 (UTC)
Please do not start video wars, especially with a moderator. Dolphin is in general not the best recording method, but exceptions are fine as long the video doesn't hide lag or other shortcomings and as long the video itself has a decent quality. The videos you added don't show the game at full speed and are therefor free to be replaced with a video of a better quality.
kHacker35000vr (talk) 21:16, 26 November 2013 (UTC)