Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks and other items.
- Make good edits. PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Don't blank or delete anything from your talk page.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
Thank you! Jefe 04:36, 27 August 2012 (UTC)
- Okay! --MikyJacksanne 30 August 2012, 08:13 (Europe)
Please avoid making too many edits on a single page. It can be avoided by using the 'Preview' button. --Digital Monster, Guilmon35249vr 04:07, 4 July 2012 (UTC)
- Okay! --MikyJacksanne
You've edited Miky's Castle eleven times in barely one hour. That is excessive. Use the PREVIEW button to test your changes instead of SAVING each intermediate edit. --Jefe 19:26, 28 August 2012 (UTC)
- Okay! --MikyJacksanne 30 August 2012, 08:17 (Europe)
- Sign your posts with ~~~~. You've edited your talk page several times in the past few minutes just to change your signature. It will be automatically generated when you save the page after typing ~~~~. --Jefe 06:42, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
Let's keep the List of retro characters simple. A link to the character's page is sufficient. Adding a DL link directly to the page makes it harder to maintain, and adding comments stretches out the table. --Jefe 20:05, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
Miky's Castle Problems
The best thing to do is change from Paint to Sketchup. Sketchup-based tracks are actually easier to make, can produce more imaginative designs and are far more likely to to be accepted in CTGP. There is a tutorial to convert your paint layout to Sketchup. If you switch over, I can help you with the fall boundary. --Jefe 23:53, 29 August 2012 (UTC)
- I don't have Google Sketchup, I'm using SZS Modifier and Paint.
- --MikyJacksanne 08:08, 30 August 2012 (Europe)
FYI your video of Miky's Castle is set to private so no one can actually watch it.--Jefe 13:58, 10 September 2012 (UTC)
- Without logging to the site, the video shows it on my computer.--MikyJacksanne 09:29, 11 September 2012 (Europe)
I was so dumb.