Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
- --Masayuki (talk) 03:01, 2 October 2013 (UTC)
Did you ask the author to update Mushroom Valley? The author revoked the update. Unless if EC2Joshi agrees with the update you put it up, which he did not. Please take it down otherwise --MitsySueG24 (talk) 14:32, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, but I did not ask a author.
- --Masayuki (talk) 15:09, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
Update to Mushroom Valley has been taken down, due to author reverting the update. His last Wiiki edit before this was June 2012, so I think he made an edit this time for a very good reason. Do not add your update back. As far as other tracks go, you should do your best to obtain permission from the author(s) for updates.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 20:30, 15 October 2013 (UTC)