Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time. If you made a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a second time in a row.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Articles (not counting talk pages or user pages) should be written in third person (he, they) not first person (I, we.)
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- Zilla 02:43, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
Old Texture Hacks and Tracks
Please check the SFP server in SZS Modifier before adding these to the Violation category. Many old tracks and texture hacks were distributed this way. If possible, patch them and upload the SZS to a download site.--Jefe 04:40, 3 March 2013 (UTC)