TravixMan is also a member of "Mario Kart Wii" under TravixMan on the sites. I live in the U.S.A, and I am a Mario Kart Wii Hacker. Not the cheating kind, but the kind that makes the game have more than what the real thing has.
Here is a list of custom tracks I'm/I've Doing/Did/Done (In order).
King Boo's Gambling Boulevard
My first is King Boo's Gambling Boulevard.
The drawing of the Mini-map has been made. The model is being worked on, and after it is done, the KMP will be worked on.
Here's a list of Custom Characters that I'm working on, or done with.
The second oldest, yet small runt of the seven member elite group, The Koopalings. This will be a team project by me and DJ Lowgey, for he is teaching me how to work on Custom Characters. He will also be my first Custom Character total.
Roy Koopa The third oldest member of the seven member elite group, The Koopalings. He is the brawn member, who will finally make an appearance in Mario Kart Wii. This is my first custom character, and first hack in Mario Kart Wii.
Here is a list of planned Projects for later on. As each project gets finished, it will move up there with the Finished Projects, and a new project will take it's place.
Whenever I feel a burst of inspiration, I will randomly select one and start on it.
- MK8 Luigi Circuit - The first track in my distribution Mario Kart 8's Flower Cup! It is basic, with audiences, a Luigi Statue, and some trick ramps.
- MK8 Daisy Plains - The second course in Mario Kart 8's Flower Cup. It is also basic, with some chain chomps, and Monty Moles.
- MK8 Mario Circuit - The first course in Mario Kart 8's Star Cup! It has Mario's house in the background, and the music is shared with Luigi Circuit!
- MK8 DK Wild Jungle - The final track in Mario Kart 8's Star Cup. It has a cannon in the beginning, which you then climb the top part of the K, and slide down a waterfall. Then you go into the second cannon, and go back. Banana bushes are also in the way, as well as Goombas.
- MK8 Bowser Castle - The third track in the Special Cup. It has a lot of hazards, and various thwomps and Lava. It's music is a remix of Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Kart Double Dash.
- Iggy Koopa - The middle koopaling. He will be worked on after Roy is complete.
- Boo - The timid ghost will be worked after Iggy.
- Lubba - This chubby Luma will be worked on after Boo is complete.